Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - Almost as Good

I have heard well-known people were all over the Internet; you just have to be lucky enough to find them. Well, I not only was lucky enough to find someone, I also was lucky enough to have sex with him. I know what you are thinking. How can you have sex over the Internet? Well, those of you that have tried it, will know exactly what I’m talking about and what I felt as it was happening. Those of you that haven’t tried it won’t understand until you have. Sometimes, it’s almost as exciting as having real sex.

One night, bored and alone, I was out and about looking for someone well-known to chat with. Bound and determined, I set out to find someone. Through many different sources and search engines and chat rooms. I found my famous man.

I know you are thinking, “Wow! Where did you find this person? Who is it?” Well, I’m not going to tell you, even if you beg. I have two reasons for this. One reason is because I promised that I wouldn’t tell and the other reason is so that you won’t find him. For the purpose of this story, I will call him, Dale. It’s up to you to figure out if that is his real name and what his last name is.

Only in my dreams would I ever have pictured what we did and what Dale did for me. I would have never thought it were possible to have it come true.

“How did you find me?” He asked after I messaged him.

I told him what I had done to find him and he replied, “Very clever.”

“You have always been important to me,” I told him.

“Thank you. My fans mean a lot to me.”

“If this was real life, I would hug and kiss you,” I openly said.

“What else?” He asked.

“I don’t want to scare you.”

“You can’t scare me. Want to see a picture of me that I just now took?” He asked.

“Yes,” I said. Wow! A real picture of Dale. Little did I know that it was not just any picture. After I downloaded the picture and opened it, my mouth hit the floor. He was totally naked. It had first caught my breath, then I thought I was hyperventilating. It was such a thrill to see the man in all his glory, and he was so gorgeous. There was a big grin on his face and as I scanned down the muscular shape, I saw why. In his hand was a huge hard-on, and he was not small there either.

“Wow! What an awesome picture,” I said, feeling a tingling between my legs. I knew that with or without his permission, I would be masturbating to that picture.

“Does it make you hot?”

“Hell, yes, it does,” I said. “Everything about you is hot.”

“What about my hard cock?” He asked.

“I want to suck that hard cock,” I told him, as I squirmed thinking about the large rod in my mouth.

“Would you swallow my cum?”

“Yes. Let me kneel in front of you and suck you until you cum in my mouth,” I told him, imagining.

“Do you have a web cam?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“Then turn it on and lets play,” he said. I couldn’t believe what was happening. It was so cool.

“Do you want to see me stroke my cock and get off for you?”

“In a heartbeat. I am so wet for you,” I said, and then turned the web cam on. We went to a web cam room and turned on the voice chat feature. It was so great to be able to hear his voice.

I slowly took my clothes off for him as he watched and stroking slowly. I sat back in my chair, and then put my hand between my legs. My fingers slipped inside to tease my clit and play in my wetness.

“I like watching you play with your pussy, but don’t cum yet,” he said.

“Okay,” I knew that was a hard promise to keep because I was so horny that I wanted to cum right away.

“Wow!” I said allowed. “You are so hot!”

“So are you. Watch me, babe.” I heard him say. His breathing was already quick as he rubbed lube on his rod, and then began to stroke his rock hard cock. He put the microphone up to himself so I could hear as he steadily moved his hand. He moved his body the same as waves on an ocean. It was purely beautiful.

“That’s perfect,” I moaned. My knees raised as I put my feet on my desk. Then I spread my legs as wide as I could. My hand slipped between my thighs and I parted my pussy lips for him to see my finger move over my clit in circles.

“You are so wet,” he said in a breathless way as I let him listen to my soaked cunt as I played. It was so hard not to cum in an instant as I not only watched the perfect man jack-off for me but let him watch as I masturbated.

“Touch your balls. Let me see them,” I said.

He used both hands to touch, cup and tickle his balls. As he did so, I dipped my fingers deep inside and circled my clit with my other hand.

“I’m so hot for you,” I moaned. My wet fingers moved from inside me to my nipple. I pinched and circled it.

He kept touching his body, stroking his cock, and moaning. It was a spectacular sight. “Cum for me, sexy,” he said. “I’m going to explode.”

I put my fingers back into my pussy and fucked myself hard. My body shook. My nipples were hard.

Cum shot from his cock and onto the floor and over his hand. His moans were so clear and sexy coming through over the computer speakers. I wished the warm liquid was running all over my body or in me or even that I was swallowing him.

“I’m cumming,” I said, quivering. It felt so good and so exciting to watch him cum just for me and to know that he was watching me shake for him. Slowly I moved my fingers bringing myself back from the ecstasy. I could hardly breathe.

“That was awesome!” He said. He rubbed the cum on his hand into the skin over his stomach. It was such a sexy sight.

“I can’t wait to do that again,” I said.

“You won’t have to wait long,” he said.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.