Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - Private Plane

Max and I have been married for five years, and we are still very passionate for each other. It sometimes seems like we only married a week ago the way we can go at in bed. It’s our common interest, I think. We are extremely hot for each other.

Max is a very nice-looking man. He is the perfect example of tall, dark, and handsome. His eyes are mesmerizing, and his lips are so kissable. We both work out everyday together, so we are in top shape. He has only gotten better with age. With his graying temples, great smile, and awesome humor, he is just the most handsome man I know.

We love to do and try new things. We have done all kinds of things from scuba diving to climbing mountains. And we love to travel to places we have never seen before. This time, we were on our way to Alaska. It was one place that I had only dreamed of seeing and here Max made it all possible for us to go. Everything about the trip was great, but I think I most liked the plane ride there. Max set it up so we had our own private plane

“Hello,” this man said, reaching out to shake our hands in greeting. “I am Jerry, and I will be your pilot today. If you will just get in and strap yourselves in anywhere, we will get going.”

He was super hot. He was also tall, dark, and handsome like Max. They could have been brothers the way they looked. As he turned around and walked to the cockpit, I watched him the whole way. He had one great ass.

Max and I strapped into our seats and not long after, the plane took off. Once we were in the air, we were instructed that we could take our belts off, which we did. We got comfortable in the back of the plane and began to kiss passionately.

His kisses ran down my neck, over to my ear, and again at my mouth. My body moved with his, blending as one. It was incredible how I was feeling. Tingles ran through me; wetness spread between my legs. There was a sensation that was different from being on the plane. His tongue drew over my lips and took over my mouth.

Max pulled my dress over my head in one massive swoop. I wore no bra, so he now had access to my tight, firm breasts. He nibbled over my neck, across one side to the other. Goose bumps covered me, as my nipples grew harder than ever before. I looked up to see the pilot looking back at us. He had a clear view of what we were doing. Max didn’t care and I thought it was exciting. I watched as he took his cock out into his hand and slowly began to stroke it.

Max nibbled my nipples, then the mounds of flesh around them. He took his time, biting over one then the other, then back up to my neck and lips. He yanked on my panties, until they were off.
I reached out to remove his clothing. I wanted to see him nude. I wanted to touch and suck him. I wanted him to fuck me while the pilot watched.

I leaned over and reached out to the masculine shaft and wrapped my lips around it, moving my head up and down. His hand reached my head and stroked my hair, as I sucked him. He tasted so good. I made sure that I could see the pilot out of the corner of my eyes so I could watch his progress. I wanted him to cum with us. Max took hold of my head and guided his cock in and out of my mouth for a while before he laid me back against the seat and my legs wide open. He buried his face into the wet mound of flesh between my legs. Max nibbled on the outer lips, then spread them to get to my clit. His tongue licked and danced from side to side, as I closed my eyes, gasping for air. No one had ever licked me that way. He reached the very inner bulb of my clit to make me shake. My thoughts stopped. I could only feel what Max wanted me to feel. He could make me cum immediately or linger on for ages.

“Oh, Max,” I mumbled. I felt pressure against my inner canal, as he put his finger into me. He rubbed the side, knowing exactly what would drive me crazy with passion. He took his time and lingered, then sped up wildly making me moan and yell.

I quivered madly, as my breathing came in gasps. “I’m cumming,” I whispered. It felt different than ever before. It was stronger and throughout my entire body. Max slowed the pace, letting me come back to reality, and then starting all over. Everything he did was for my pleasure. He continued the raid on my clit for a long while, until I came again.

“It’s the pilots turn to cum with us,” I said, softly. I smiled at Max and went up by the pilot. I kneeled on the floor by the pilot and took his cock into my mouth. He didn’t stop me and moaned when he went in deeply. I arched my back so that Max could enter my pussy.

Max crawled behind me and put his cock inside me. I moaned and gasped but never missed a beat sucking the pilot. Max grabbed my hips, shoving himself deep inside my pussy.

As he pumped me deeply, I sucked the pilot hard and deep. I was on the verge of an orgasm and could tell both men were also. The pilot began to moan and his cum burst down my throat. At the same time, Max let loose inside me. As both men came, it excited me into my own deep orgasm. It was so exciting.

We all sat gasping after we stopped shaking. “You are so good,” the pilot said. “Wow!”

“She is great, isn’t she?” Max said, kissing me, and I wondered if he could taste the pilot’s cum on my lips still.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.