Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Teaching

Sue and I sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee when a knock came at the door. It was a man delivering a package. It was this cool vibrator that I ordered. I was a little embarrassed at its arrival when my friend was there but I figured that everyone played with himself, so it was no big deal.

“What’s that?” Sue asked. “Aren’t you going to open it?”

“Not right now,” I said.

“Why? What is it?” She asked, not letting up.

“It’s a new vibrator,” I said.

“You really use one?” She asked, almost looking horrified.

“Don’t you?”

“I’d be too embarrassed to buy one and it would have to come with instructions,” she said.

“No way. I never thought there were people that didn’t try one. Do you masturbate?”

“No. I never felt comfortable.”

“That’s not possible,” I said, truly shocked.

“It’s the best feeling, especially when you are stressed or just plain horny.”

“I just never had anyone to talk to about it or show me how to get that much pleasure,” Sue said. I mean I realize we had only been adults for a couple of years but I never stopped to think that people didn’t experiment and play with themselves.

I walked over to the counter and opened up the vibrator to show her. It was pretty big, about nine inches. It had tiny prongs all over it and the amazing part is it extends, contracts, and rotates while inside the woman. Plus I could make it as cold or hot as I wanted by filling it with ice or warm water.

“Does it really feel good? What does an orgasm feel like? I’ve slept with men but not sure I had an actual orgasm.”

“Would you like me to show you?” I asked, figuring it was a great sexual opportunity.

“Show me how?”

“You will see, if you are willing,” I grinned.

“I’m willing. Now what do I do?”

“Take your clothes off and let me see your awesome body,” I told her. She had a great figure and huge breasts that I wanted to play with. She hesitantly took her clothing off while I did the same to myself. I had her get on the couch with her legs spread.

“You have a beautiful pussy and it’s all wet just from the anticipation of sex,” I said. I spread her pussy lips and put my fingers inside and then started to wiggle her clit and move in circles. She moaned and stared at me. “You like that?”

“Oh, yes,” she said.

“Put your hand down here and do it to yourself. Let me see,” I said.

She put her hand between her legs and right where I had played with her, she did it to herself.

“That’s great, but you do it to me,” she said. “I like it better.” I was only too happy to help her, play with her. I liked the way she moaned.

I spread the lips of her pussy so that I could taste her sweet juices. My tongue circled her clit and went deep inside her. She tasted just as good as I knew she would. "Taste it. I'm so wet for you," she said. I continued eating her pussy, before pushing three fingers in her. She was dripping wet. She must have been horny for a while.

"Use your new vibrator on me," she said. "Show me what it feels like." I got the vibrator and put it up to her pussy, moving it over the hole, and then turning it on slightly to move over her clit. I shoved it into her and fucked her with it before turning it on. Then I turned it on full blast and slid it out of her and over her clit. She quivered all over. The only thing on my mind was making her cum. "Cram it in me faster," she said. Her hips were bucking madly against it. I let it move in and out of her, but sometimes I stopped it so I could do it. Then as I would run it over her clit vibrating fast, she would just tremble all over.

"Cum, baby. Please cum," I told her. I held the vibrator against her clit, rolling it around in circles.

"Oh, that's it. I'm going to cum," Sue moaned. She lurched forward as she came all over the vibrator. "More, it feels so good." I kept circling around her clit until she pushed me away. "Now let me mix my cum with yours. I will never forget this. I can do the same to you," she said. I sat on the couch and spread my leg wide. First Sue buried her face in my cunt. She was so good at licking me. I had dreamed of it so many times. My bottom moved around so I could feel her tongue all over me. The next thing I knew the vibrator was thrusting inside me. She had it turned on full blast. I ached for it.

"Fuck me hard," I told her. I grabbed her head and forced her face deeper in me. She was so good. "Hold the vibrator over my clit. I love it that way." She did as I asked. My body shook. I moved from side to side over it. "I'm going to cum," I moaned. My nipples were so hard. I came all over her vibrator. A minute later, her tongue returned to my pussy to lick the cum from me.

"You really have done this before, haven’t you?” I asked her when we cuddled together, catching our breath.

“Yes, but it was wonderful. I couldn’t resist the chance to be with you.”

“That was pretty sneaky,” I said.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.