Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Three for One

I don’t think I ever thought this would happen to me. I’ve thought of it, but I never thought I would be brave enough to do it. My lover, Jake had been after me to be with one of his girl friends in bed. He was dying to be with both of us. I hadn’t been sure I could do it. I figured I would be embarrassed to be with another woman. I mean it’s a great fantasy but some fantasies are better left at just that. I was also sort of worried that I would get terribly jealous of seeing Jake with another woman. I knew he was with her, but as long as I didn’t see it, it didn’t bother me. The worst part, I figured, would be getting myself into that situation and half way through discovering that I really didn’t want to do it. Then I would be stuck either saying no and leaving embarrassed, or doing it anyhow and hating myself after.

Jake didn’t press the issue, although it did come up now and then. He would ask and I would say no, and that would be the end of it. I knew he wanted me, too, but I wasn’t ready yet.

Before his birthday, I did a lot of thinking about it. I knew that Jake wouldn’t do anything that he knew I wouldn’t enjoy. All the sex that we had had was all for my pleasure. Everything he did was for my pleasure. We spent hours at a time in bed with nothing on his mind but pleasuring me. It was wonderful. So after careful consideration, I decided this would be no less the same. Jake would still pleasure me, and he would still make it one of the best times of my life. So for his birthday, I wanted to surprise him with a "yes" answer.

First I took Jake out for a special dinner on his birthday. I was still his number one girl no matter who came into his life, which made everything else okay. We saw each other at least once a week which left time for my career and other interests, and that was okay, too.
At dinner I gave him a card and inside of it was a coupon I made, "Good for one night with him and his girl friend". Boy, did he look at me with a smile.

"Really? You are going to do it?" Jake was so happy and surprised like a little boy of sorts.

"Well, I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I have to admit, I’m a bit apprehensive about it, but I know that you would never do anything to hurt me or cause me distress. So yes, I will do it," I smiled.

Jake reached over the table and gave the biggest hug and kiss. "I promise you that if at anytime you feel you are not comfortable with it, even in the middle, you just say the word and we will stop."

"Now that is a deal," I said happily.

"When do you want to do it?" He asked anxiously.

"Anytime you can set it up."

"Tonight?" He asked impatiently.

"If you want," I winked. I was as ready as I would ever be.

"Let me go call and see what’s up with Cindy."

Jake left for a few minutes and came back with an even bigger smile on his face. "You sure you want to do this, because she doesn’t have anything going on tonight."

"Let’s go then." I winked.

Twenty minutes later, I found myself in Cindy’s apartment ready to have sex with her.

Cindy is very pretty and young. She is blonde with blue eyes and very sweet. I didn’t think this would be bad at all to be with them. Jake came over to me pressing his body against mine and kissing me hard upon my soft lips. He always took my breath away. I shivered in his arms as I always did. He has always told me how he loves the way I melt in his arms. I tried to tell him I didn’t melt, but I did. He removed my shirt leaving my breasts bare for his touch. He bit softly down my neck, over my chest, and onto my nipples. Cindy watched as Jake turned me on to the point of no return. My nipples grew hard under Jake’s touch and bites, and my skin grew goose bumps over it and he went lower to my ribs. Cindy got up and helped him remove my skirt and panties leaving me completly bare for them.

It was her fantasy to do this. Not just Jake’s. He promised her he would find someone for her to experiment with. It did seem it wasn’t his fantasy at all. Just that he was trying to make her happy -- and me, too.

Jake backed off and let Cindy take over. I didn’t watch and just let myself feel what she was doing to me. It seemed easier that way at first. She began soft and gentle as Jake just watched. She kissed my lips slowly and sensuously, then moved down my body to my breasts. She was must more gentle than Jake. She took my breasts in her mouth licking and nibbling on them. I laid on the floor while Jake spread my legs. He licked the lips on the outside while Cindy continued to make my upper body feel so sensuous. Jake opened the lips between my legs and licked my clit and bit it softly. He knew just how to make me squirm with passion. He buried his face in me and sucked my inner clit putting his fingers into me deeply. I moaned and squirmed as he did so. I felt like I was in another place watching all this happen to me, or that it was a dream and not real. Jake bit down my legs and Cindy followed him to my soft pink lips. Jake showed her how to eat me, how to touch me the way he did. She did so but added her own special touches. She could put a lot of her small fingers into me moving in and out making me want to come.

"Oh, that’s it, baby. This is all for you," Jake said to me. I opened my eyes finding him kissing me hard and fast and taking my thoughts to nothing else but what was being done to me. Cindy continued to move her fingers in me finding my g-spot that only Jake had been able to find before. She licked and sucked deep inside. Jake removed her clothing while I watched him feeling just the slightest jealous, but what I found out was it was for me that he removed her clothing. She climbed on top of me and without resisting I spread her legs and began doing to her what she was doing to me. Jake removed his own clothing, but backed off and let us touch and lick each other. I put my fingers deep inside the wetness that grew. She tasted so sweet and warm. I didn’t mind at all licking her. I found the little bulb inside her that made her squirm the most and put as many fingers inside of her as I could. Her breathing became fast as she continued to lick me. I shivered madly after holding back for as long as I could. I came in her mouth as she licked me clean. Only moments later she came sweetly in my mouth moving back and forth over my face. It was wonderful. Cindy lingered momentarily, then got up off of me. Jake came over to me already hard from watching us. He climbed onto me and put his hard rod inside my already wet hole. I gasped for air. He bent down to kiss me hard and fast and I could no longer think of anything but him. Cindy went away and left us to make love fast and furious. I shivered over and over as he pounded me hard. I came more than once then yelled, "Jake, come!!!" Right on cue he did moaning loudly as his come was released inside of me. It was warm and made me continue to come with him.

We collapsed for moments cuddling after. He kissed me slow and sweet, then smiled brightly at me. "It wasn’t that bad, was it?" He asked.

"No, Jake. It was wonderful. This wasn’t for you, it was for me and Cindy, wasn’t it?" I asked him.

"I wouldn’t do anything to ever hurt you," he said sincerely.

"I know," I said kissing him again.

When we left Cindy came back out from the bedroom completely dressed. She hugged Jake and hugged and kissed me. "Thank you," she said to both of us.

"Ditto," I replied.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.