Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - A Lesbian Affair

I never thought I would have so much fun having phone sex with someone until I discovered my best friend, Janice. I met Janice over the Internet in a doll collecting chat room, of all places. We started talking to each other about our collection of dolls and then advanced to who we are, where we were from, our families, and anything else we could think of. Janice is a peach. She is just so sweet to me. After awhile our chatting started to be more like flirting.

“I’d love to meet you. I’d show you my dolls,” she said.

“I’d love to just meet you even without the dolls,” I said.

“That, too. I’d hug and snuggle you,” she said.

“Have you been with another woman before?” I asked her.

“Yes. Have you?”

“Yes. I have someone I am seeing now. She stops by every so often and we talk and have sex. We really enjoy each other’s company, but we are not in a real relationship,” I said to her. I knew that Cari wouldn’t mind if I had sex with someone else, and I knew she was.

“Then you wouldn’t mind if I kissed you when I saw you,” she said. After that, we started having cybersex, which led into phone sex. It was great to hear a woman cum in my ear. She would tell me exactly what she was doing for me and sometimes I would suggest things that she would do. She did the same to me. I really did wish to have her in real life but until then, phone sex was a good thing for us.

One day Cari came over my house when I was on the computer talking to Janice. I had mentioned her to Cari and she greatly approved. “Are you talking to Janice?” She asked when she came through the door.

“Yes, I am. We were just teasing each other. Thinking about having phone sex. I was getting really horny,” I said.

“Don’t let me stop you,” she said.

“I’m not sure she would like that,” I said.

“Don’t tell her. I won’t interrupt, just watch.” She plopped into a big easy chair next to mine.

“Yeah, right. Like you could do that,” I teased.

“Well, she don’t have to know that.”

“I’m not sure that I can pull that off,” I said. How could I not let on that someone was there with me. It did sound fun though.

I turned to the computer and typed, “Call me. I really wanna be with you.”

She called me and we started talking as Cari was true to her word and just sat in the chair, watching. I stood up and took all my clothing off, watching Cari and she did the same. She was so sexy with no clothes on. How could I have her right there with me and not touch and lick her. Her pussy was so juicy and sweet. I loved making her cum. Here I thought it would be hard for her not to touch me, and it was hard for me not to touch her. I sat lounged back on the sofa watching Cari as she sat across from me in that easy chair. She spread her legs, putting one leg on each arm of the chair. What a great pussy. I wanted to leap off the chair and go over to her and lick it. She opened the lips so I could see what she was doing to herself. Then she began to rub one finger over her clit.

“I’m laying here wanting you. I am undressed and my legs are spread. Please want me,” I said breathing fast already.

“I am also naked. I have my vibrator between my legs. Go slow, babe. I want to hear your excitement. I want to enjoy it.” My fingers started to play with my clit as I watched Cari mimic what I was doing. Her fingers dove inside her and back to her clit. Her hips were moving frantically. She pinched her nipples as she listened to me breathing fast and telling Janice how I was playing with myself. She started to moan and groan as she came. I could hear how wet she was each time her fingers dipped into herself. Then she jumped up and came over to me. She spread my legs and started to lick my clit and move her fingers inside me. I could hear Janice about ready to cum. I knew that would be all that would put me over the edge. Cari sucked my clit as her fingers fucked me.

“I’m going to cum,” Janice said. I heard her shrieking as her orgasm hit her. She had no idea I had someone there with me sharing what I was feeling.

“Cum!” Janice said. And I did, right there and then. I came wildly, hearing my wetness as Cari played with me. She licked it all out of me as I moved my hips. It felt so good as I pinched my nipples.

“You are so good. I want to fuck you so bad in real life,” Janice said.

“I want you, too. Lets work on making that happen,” I said, as Cari finished licking me.

“That’s a deal,” she said. It was hard now to keep this charade going, but I did it, because I didn’t want her to know I had someone with me. But one day, I dreamed of having all three of us together.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.