Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Tricked

I never thought that I would have sex with a woman but I was tricked into doing so. After I knew how great it was, I swore I would do it again and again.

Some fantasies I felt back then were better left as fantasies and for me and having sex with a woman was one of them, or so I thought.

My lover knew that I had fantasized about a woman before but would never sleep with one in real life. I was just never comfortable enough to do so. Terry thought that he would take it upon himself to help make my fantasy come true.

“You sure that you would never let a woman lick that delicious clit of yours?” he asked me while we were making out. “You would just love it.”

“Probably so but I would rather have you lick it,” I grinned. I kissed him while his hand spread my legs and let his fingers play in my pussy. I undressed, squirming out of my clothes. He kissed his way down to my already soaked pussy. His tongue licked the clit until I ached to cum. Then he stopped and kissed his way back up. I could taste my pussy on his lips and it excited me even more. He was so strong and powerful that he pulled my arms up over my head and held them there. He looked at me, grinned and took the tie from my robe and tied my hands to the post on the bed. I was really stuck there but I trusted him completely.

“Ooooo, what do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” He took a sash from his pocket and blind-folded me with it.

“Aren’t you in a kinky mood today.”

“You will like it, I promise.”

I felt him spread my legs wide and tie my ankles a part. I was totally horny from anticipation.

Then I felt a soft, gentle lips start to lick down my body until they came to my pussy.

“Oh, Terry. Lick my pussy,” I said. I squirmed and wanted more. I felt fingers going up inside me. Then I could hear vibrator turning on and push against my wetness. “Fuck me, Terry. I don’t need that; I need you.”

But instead, the vibrator plunged in and out of me, and then slipped over my clit. My tits were played with, my pussy licked and fucked. It was fantastic. I think because I wasn’t able to see what was going on, the sensation was that much more intense.

“I’m going to cum,” I moaned as my body shook and my clit and nipples got hard. The vibrator didn’t stop. It kept plunging in me and over my clit. I could feel a tongue every so often licking me. I came over and over until I begged for it to stop.

“Take the blind-fold off me. Let me watch as you put your cock in my mouth. Let me suck you, baby,” I said.

“I will take the blind-fold off so you can see what was going on here,” Terry said. He took it off and to my shock, a woman was sitting straddling my lap. “Meet Shari.”

“You went against my wishes and made me have a woman?”

“You wouldn’t have done it on your own. Now tell me you wouldn’t want to lick this beautiful pussy she has.” He reached down to her pussy and spread the lips a part and played with her a little. I had to admit, I really did want her. She was awesome with me.

“Yes, I want to lick her pussy,” I said. “Sit on my face.”

Shari came up over my face and sat down so that I could lick inside of her where she licked me. I almost instinctively knew what to do. And she seemed to like it. Since I was tied up, I couldn’t play with her. Then Terry let me look so I could really go at her. I rolled over on her and licked my way down her body and licked her clit and played with her. I thrust my fingers deeply into her, moving them around. She was so wet and tasted so good. It was better than I had ever imagined. “Let her taste your cum, Shari,” Terry said.

“I’m cumming now,” she moaned and I could taste the sweetness of her cum. I felt her clit grow so hard. It was truly wonderful.

“Well, I’m going to get out of here for awhile. You two go at it,” Terry said. “I want you to really like her so if I ever want to watch again, you will let me.”

“That’s a deal,” I said, rolling over and kissing her passionately.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.