Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - My Girlfriend's Toys

Hi! My name is Lisa. I am a 22 year old female with long brown hair.My breasts are smaller than I would like (B) but I think they fit my petite body well.



Until a few months ago I never used any toys while masturbating, relying on my hand to reach orgasm. When my girl friend Deb caught me masturbating while sleeping over at her house I was embarrassed since we were not lovers only good friends at the time. Deb didn't make a big deal about but offered the use of her vibrator. Even though I was embarrassed and wanted to roll over and go to sleep hoping the whole matter would be forgotten in the morning I had never used one and was curious. I took the vibrator from Deb and looked at it for a few seconds.



"Have you ever used a vibrator before?"



"No." I answered sheepishly...



"Here, I have another. Just do what I do."



I watched as Deb pulled down the covers and pulled her night shirt over her head. Deb has beautiful breasts. Much larger than mine, at least a D cup. Deb then pulled her panties off and spread her legs. I was embarrassed but totally turned on and still wet from fingering my clit so I removed my panties and shirt and copied Deb's movements.

"Turn the vibrator on low....the switch is at the base... yeah. Now run it along the side of your pussy real slow..huuuh. Doesn't that feel good?"



All I could answer with was "uh...yes."



I had my legs spread wide and my pussy was so wet I could feel my juices running down my ass. I did as Deb said and slowly guided the vibrator along my outer pussy lips. The vibrations moved along my pussy lips to my clit sending chills throughout my entire pussy.




"Spread open your pussy lips and slide the tip of the vibrator inside, but only the tip."



I did as Deb instructed and closed my eyes. I no longer felt embarrassed, only the need to reach an orgasm.



"Move the tip slowly back and forth from inside your pussy up to your clit."



"Uhhh huuh." I could feel my orgasm nearing. All I could manage now were gasps and moans. Deb must have sensed this.

"Consentrate on your clit Lisa." Deb whispered in my ear. She was so close I could feel her warm breath on my face. I did as Deb said and slowly moved the vibrator over my clit when I felt Deb's wet tongue on my left nipple and another vibrator being pushed slowly into my pussy.

Deb moved that vibrator in and out of my pussy with such skill my orgasm shot throughout my body. At the peak of my orgasm Deb turned the vibrator on high and moved it faster in and out of my pussy. My eyes opened wide and I screamed.

"Ooooh God I'mmmm cummmming!"



My hips rocked and pushed and bucked as my orgasm erupted.

When I finally caught my breath Deb showed me some of her other toys, including my favorite. A pillow with a dildo sticking out. I rode that for about thirty minutes of nearly continuous orgasms while Deb stroked my clit.



As you can tell, Deb and I are more than good friends now. We are great friends and Deb is by far the best lover I have ever had.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.