Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - My Other Life

No one knows how I feel about Becky. I can't tell anyone, because they wouldn't understand. It's just that I feel so comfortable with her. She lets me tell her all my secrets. She listens when I tell her things and doesn't place judgement on me. She understands me and is always there for me. I really care for her a lot. The reason no one will understand our relationship is because we sleep together. No one can make me feel like she does. I want to tell people. I want to be able to share my joy in how I feel when I am with her. I would love to show her off, but I can't. So we are friends and hang out together. As long as no one knows any more than that, everything is okay. When we are alone, we have the best time. We screw like rabbits, but it is so soft, tender, and slow. Sometimes it's so wild and fast. It's just so passionate.

I remember the first time that we had sex. I don't even know how it got to that point. We were just talking a lot about everything for hours. We laughed, joked, got serious, everything. I loved what we shared together. This particular night was Halloween. We had stayed in my apartment passing out candy. After the trick-or-treaters left, we sat on the couch together. For some reason, we looked at each other and smiled. There was a silence between us. I think the same thing came to both our minds. We were a little afraid of advancement in our relationship, I believe, but it seemed like the topic was there, even if it was silent.

Becky reached over and kissed me so softly on the lips, that it just took my breath away. I looked at her, not knowing what to do. Deep down I wanted her. I even ached for her. I could feel wetness between my legs already.

"Do you want me?" Becky asked.

"More than ever," I told her.

Becky reached over to the table, took the bottle of Champaign that was there, poured some into a glass, and handed one to me. Without a word, she unbuttoned my sundress and let it fall down my shoulders. My breasts stood out, bare, full, and round. My nipples grew hard from anticipation. She took the glass of chilled Champaign and poured some over my breasts, till it hit my nipples. The palm of her hand cupped the outline of my breast, and she bent down to lick my nipple. She licked the Champaign off my breast tenderly. My breathing grew fast, and I moaned happily. I pressed my pussy against her leg, rubbing hard against her. I couldn't help it. I ached to be touched, licked, and fucked by this beautiful woman.

"You taste wonderful," she said. Her mouth pressed against the other nipple, biting lightly. I watched her, as she caressed me. It began a soft caress, which drove me wild with passion. Becky stood back from me, lifting her own shirt over her head, and dropped it on the ground. She smiled as she took my hands and placed them on her D-cup breasts. I kneaded and squeezed them before taking my fingertips and lightly running them over her nipples. They grew so hard. I brought my mouth down on one of them to bite it. I did, maybe harder than I should have. I reached for her shorts, pulling at them, so they would fall to the floor. The palm of my hand gripped her shaven pussy, then I ran my fingertips over it so soft, I took her breath away.

Becky took my hand and led me to my bed. We finished undressing, while we watched each other. Her hips were slim and stomach, firm. Her pussy invited me to taste her and make her squirm in my mouth. She laid on the bed, spreading her legs so wide I could see her clit. She rubbed her own hand over it, sticking a finger inside herself. As I watched, I grew so horny, my own pussy ached. I crawled on the bed between her legs, pressing my mouth between them.

"Oh, yes. Eat me," she told me. Her hips moved in circles, helping my tongue to get the right spot. I licked over her clit in a back and forth motion. My finger dipped inside of her. She tasted so good, so sweet. She grew so wet that I could hear it, as I fucked her with my hand and mouth. Without stopping my wild assault on her clit, I reached in the drawer next to the bed, taking out my vibrator. Plastic and smooth, I turned it on and slid it up the hole that begged to be fucked.

"Do you want this in you?" I asked her.

"Yes, please, fuck me till I cum. My pussy hurts," she told me.

I pushed the vibrator into her pussy, as I still licked her clit. Once in a while, I would rest the vibrator, turned on full blast against the hardened bulb that I had been licked. She squirmed, wiggled, and called out my name.

"I'm going to cum," she said, out of breath.

I continued licking her, biting on her clit, and rubbing her pussy with the vibrator. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to taste the cum that would leak from her pussy.

She began to shake and nearly scream, as her pussy throbbed. I could taste the saltiness of her cum and the sweetness of her desire. I just wanted to keep licking her, but she pushed me back and spread my legs.

Becky took the vibrator from me and turned it on high. It drifted over my cunt in small circles. My hips moved, the same as her's had just done a few moments before. I moaned, hearing my own pussy juices flowing for her. I thrust my hips forward so the vibrator would be against my clit. She buried her face between my legs, spreading my pussy lips wide. I watched her lick me. Her eyes were closed, as she bit my clit and licked me hard. Becky shoved the vibrator into my pussy, mixing my juices with her's. She fucked me hard till it drove me wild, then pulled it from my cunt to rest against my ass. I nearly came right then, yet didn't want it to end yet.

I watched Becky get up from her kneel and come to sit on my face. I spread her open, so I could lick her and put my finger into her wet cunt again. She fucked my face, as she licked my clit and put the vibrator into me as hard as she could. I thrust my hips up against the vibrator, needing to cum and wanting her to cum with me again.

I put my finger over the most sensitive spot of her clit and wiggled her, as I still licked and fucked her with another finger. I began to shake inside and bit her clit again. I came as she tasted me. Her knees squeezed my head, as she came again. She continued moving over my face for a few moments more. It was totally awesome.

Minutes later, Becky turned over and lay her head between my breasts, rubbing them softly.

"Did you like it?" Becky asked.

"If you have to ask, I didn't do something right." I told her.

"You did everything right," she said

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.