Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Weekend Away

A bunch of us went away to my parents cabin for the weekend. We had planned it for a week. We were all going away for spring break.

We all live in the college dorm in our own rooms. Each of the four of us pretty much had the same schedule, same major and lived on the same floor so we were pretty close with each other.

Our parents wished we would come home for the break but we really wanted to spend time at the lake. All of us were hoping to meet a few new guys but instead of getting involved with a guy, I wound up having some good times sneaking around with Linda.

Linda and I had every class the same and spent the most time together. We were sometimes so close that I wished something sexual would happen. Sometimes, I would fantasize about play with her large, firm breasts or play with her little wet pussy. I knew I could please her if I ever got a chance.

At the cabin, things were great. We each picked a bed, two to a room. Linda and I shared a room so we could talk half the night.

Friday night, we went to bed and turned the lights out. I started fantasizing about her and my pussy grew terribly wet. I reached down to my wet pussy and began to play. Ever so lightly, I touched my pussy lips and it made me quiver and moan. I didn’t mean to, it just couldn’t be helped.

“Oooooo, is someone having fun over there without me?” Linda asked.

“Would you mind terribly if I was?” I asked, breathing quite heavily.

“No, but I would like it more if you would invite me to join in.” She got out of bed and came over to my bed. Standing on the side of it, she took off her baby doll pajamas and panties and slipped into bed with me.

Without thinking about it, I put my face between her breasts to bury myself in them. They were large, and the nipples were hard. I brushed my cheek against them, then brought my mouth to it. I nibbled lightly, while letting my hands rub them. She tilted her head back to enjoy my touch. I began to lick down her body, as she put her foot up on a bunk to open herself up for my touch. I ran my hand between her legs to play with her pussy. She was already wet for me. I rubbed her clit, circling it with my fingers, then dipping inside of her. I wanted to taste her so bad.

I licked my way down her body until she was spreading her legs for me. I could smell her sweet excitement for me.

"Baby, eat me," Linda said, reaching between her legs to spread her pussy lips a part.

"You are so sexy." I put my face to her sweetness. My tongue went right to the little bulb that begged for my attention. It was already swollen, so I could tell she ached for it. As she squirmed over my mouth, I licked at her clit and pushed my finger as deep inside her as I could. She moaned loudly.

"Make me cum," she whispered. Her own hands played with her breasts, as I continued to eat her, lick her, and make her wiggle in pleasure. I could taste the deep sweetness of her approaching orgasm.

"I'm cumming," she said, softly between her deep breaths. Oh, she tasted so good. I was so wet from making her cum. Her excitement filled me with pleasure. It was a joy to know how I could make her feel.

"Linda, please do the same for me. My pussy aches for you," I told her, squirming out of my pajamas and panties. "Want my dildo in you?" She asked me. Believe it or not, Linda always carried this strap on dildo in this giant bag. She said that a person could never be too prepared.

"Yes, Linda, fuck me. I need it so much." I waited only a moment while she strapped it onto herself. I heard her turn on the vibrator. She rubbed it over my clit, as I arched my back for her. What a sensation. It felt so good that I could barely believe it. I rocked with her, so it would rub over my clit until it drove me to near orgasm, then she plunged it deep into my pussy. I wanted to yell. Linda reached around and played with my clit, as she fucked me hard and fast.

"Cum," Linda whispered in my ear. "Please cum."

I began to shake all over. My nipples grew hard. My orgasm went through my entire body. I moaned loud and shook all over.

"You are so good," I told her. I still ached for her. It was just like I couldn't get enough. I wanted more, even though I had just cum.

"I still want you," she said.

"Then don't stop." She kept going and touching and fucking me with the dildo until I came with pleasure again, then I took the dildo from her and rubbed it over her clit until she was cumming like she had made me do.

We cuddled together in the bed after. My hand touched her body lightly as we lay together.

The rest of the weekend became one of sneaking around and sleeping together. I knew that her and I would be together for some time to come

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.