Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Friends Forever

I have never told this to anyone before but, newly divorced at 36, I am starting a new life. My relationship with my husband of 7 years had really turned sour during the last few years. He had become overly jealous and abused me several times verbally as well as physically. I didn't think I had anyone I could turn to until I met Shelly.
My husband didn't allow me to go out except for weekly bowling league nights. Even then he would occasionally show up to check up on me.

Shelly was on my bowling team. After knowing her for several months we became fast friends. We still keep in touch even now that she and her husband have moved a state away. One night my husband was yelling and pushing me. Like every night, he had been drinking and if he hadn't been so drunk and finally passed out I'm sure he would have really hurt me. It was a bowling night and though I didn't feel like bowling I quickly left before he woke up. I arrived at the bowling alley in tears. I tried to straighten myself up before I went in but Shelly saw right off that I had been crying.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, the bastard passed out." I said trying to hold back the flood of tears.

"Girls, I'm afraid you will have to bowl without us tonight."

"Come on, I'm taking you home with me."

"Oh I couldn't!"

"You're not going back to that monster again."

With that, Shelly took my hand and led me to her car. When we arrived at Shelly's house she led me up to her room and handed me a robe.

"Take a bath then come get something to eat. Dave is working nights this week so just relax Hon."

I must have spent two hours just soaking and crying in that tub before putting on the robe and into the living room.

"Do you feel any better Hun?" "Would you like something to eat?" Shelly yelled from in the kitchen. "That would be wonderful." I said as I walked into the kitchen. Shelly told me to sit anywhere then put a plate in front of me. We ate in silence for several minutes until Shelly told me that I would stay there as long as I needed to.

"But you are not going back to him." "Dave and I will pick up your things this weekend."

I was a nervous wreck. By the time we finished eating I was exhausted. "There is a spare room upstairs." "Go get some sleep." "You'll feel better in the morning."

I did as Shelly suggested and fell right to sleep. A couple of hours later though I woke up screaming. I had a night mare about ... "him"... Shelly was right there in no time holding me. I cried and finally went back to sleep in her arms. The next morning when I woke up Shelly was still there holding me. It felt so wonderful to have someone care and I hadn't felt so safe in such a long time. I reached over and kissed Shelly on the cheek. Shelly woke and smiled at me.

"Thank you so much Shelly." "What would I do without you."

Shelly smiled and I kissed her on the cheek again then hugged her. We embraced for a few seconds until without thinking I kissed Shelly again but this time on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss but Shelly returned my kiss and my whole body responded.


I gently sucked on Shelly's lower lip until she opened her mouth and let my tongue inside. I was already naked under the covers but Shelly had on a flannel nightie. When Shelly cupped my right breast with her hand I slowly slide my hand under her nightie. I pushed the palm of my hand against her pussy and gently rubbed her until Shelly pulled her panties off and guided my hand back to her pussy. I parted her pussy lips and slowly inserted a finger inside of her. Shelly gasped, fell onto her back and closed her eyes. I stroked the inside of her pussy for a few minutes before slowly moving up to her clit.

"Oh God!" Shelly moaned as she pushed her hips up.

I had never been with a woman before that day but I felt as if I had been with many woman before.

"I would like to make love to your pussy with my tongue Shelly O.K.?"

"Oh please,Hon."

I positioned myself between Shelly's legs which she had spread invitingly. I wanted to please this woman so much I took extra care. I slowly licked Shelly's upper thighs and belly the way I like to be teased. By the time I reached Shelly's pussy she was already wet with desire.

When I flicked my tongue over Shelly's clit Shelly moaned "Please fuck me Hon!". I pushed two fingers deep inside of Shelly's pussy and flicked my tongue faster over her clit. Shelly's body responded quickly. Pushing her hips up into my face Shelly moaned loudly and her pussy closed around my fingers.

When Shelly's orgasm ended I was so aroused I hoped that Shelly would return the pleasure. No sooner had Shelly relaxed when she rolled me onto my back and pushed a finger inside of me and sucked my clit into her mouth. I screamed with joy and soon felt my orgasm nearing. Shelly must have sensed that and pushed two more fingers inside my pussy and one into my ass. I exploded. Shelly's fingers moved wildly inside of me and I had orgasm after orgasm. Too many to count...

Shelly and I made love every night of the two weeks I staye

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.