Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - Birthday Boy

I’m a first time writer, but a long time reader. I’d like to share my experience with you. It happened some years back on my birthday. If what I’m about to tell you, would happen on all my birthdays I’d have a permanent smile.

It all started after a nine hour work day. I called my girlfriend to set the time of our date. When we were together the night before, she said that she wanted to treat me to a nice birthday dinner. I had thought that would entail that our dining would be at one of the few bar-restaurant type establishments in our area, because we were thirty miles from the city. Our evening started when I picked up my girlfriend,Tina. She was dressed very sexy. Tina is petite but built with all the right curves in all the right places. She was wearing a see-through, white lace, sleeveless blouse and a denim mini skirt with a little lace around the hem and waist. We have been extremely sexually involved since our first sexual encounter weeks after we first dated .

We were on our way down the road when she said to head for the city. I thought to myself, this is going to be a nice evening. With that thought I told her to kiss me, and at the same time I put my right hand on her left knee. I felt this shocking surprise feeling of excitement shoot through me when my hand reached her thigh realizing she was wearing hose and a garter belt. I now started to have a quick fantasy and my driving got a little erratic for a few seconds. Tina just looked at me with her sexy smile and her sparkling brown eyes.

We arrived at the restaurant on the older side of the city where the streets are narrow with parking on one side. Somehow we lucked out and got a parking space very close to the restaurant. When we went inside we were seated immediately. We ordered our drinks and dinner and began a nice conversation. Tina gave me one of my birthday presents which were tickets to a concert. They were for a band on a reunion tour for that very night.

We had our dinner, drinks and conversation with kisses and some risque petting. This made us both hot.

We went to the car and started to kiss passionately. What happened next I will never forget. Right there on the crowded street were tons of people driving and walking by. We kissed more intensely and started to touch each other. Tina grabbed my crotch and I slid my hand up her thigh past her hose. WOW … OH MY GOD !!! She didn’t have any panties on. I had another shock flow through me straight to my cock. I fingered Tina’s soaked pussy while she unzipped my pants and released my rock hard cock while we remained in a tight lip lock. I took my finger out of her dripping wet pussy to lick the juices off my finger the same time she took the whole length of me in one gulp with her vacuum-like suction, deep into her tight throat. I grabbed Tina’s head, trying to pull her off, saying we can’t do this here. While my cock was still in her throat she hit the button that moved my car seat back. Tina raised her head and looked me deep in the eyes, and said me in a very passionate and sexy way, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I thought I would cum with the way she looked at me. I said, "Thank you my darling.", and gave her a kiss. While still locked in our kiss Tina swung her leg over me and guided me into her extra hot tight wet pussy. In no way did I expect this to happen especially with all the people within feet of us. Tina was moving up and down my cock with her tight pussy hotter and wetter than I’ve felt it in the two years that we have been together. I’m holding her ass as she pumps my cock and my lips are trying to get at her nipples that are pointing at me through the lace of her see threw top. I hear her to start breathing differently so I know her orgasm is on the way. At this point so is mine.

I look to my right and then to my left out the side windows of the car and see people walking and driving by. Tina’s pussy started to quiver and I knew she was about to cum. I thrust my hips up to stimulate her clit, when all of a sudden I felt a hot flash almost like an electrical charge, go across the head of my cock. The moment I felt that, Tina and I began the most intense orgasm we had ever shared. We came together pounding and screaming with our bodies held tight together with our hugs of passion. There was a couple of minutes of silence except for our breathing before we noticed eight or ten men and woman standing by the car watching our love session. The night was far from over, we still had the concert and the ride home.

Signed,

Birthday Boy

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.