Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - A Flirtatious Moment

Kathy and I have been good friends for a while now. She’s pretty, smart, has a great sense of humor, and a really sexy body. I liked to spend time with her and more often than not, that’s just what I did.

“Want to do something today?” I asked her. “We could go shopping or something.”

“Yeah, I’d love that. Let’s go.”

We went up to the mall and started finding and trying on clothes. “Try on this bikini,” I told her.

“Why don’t you?”

“It’s not my color but it will look awesome on you,” I said with a wink.

“Should I show it off when I’m done?” I wanted her to do more than that. I wanted to take it off her. Sometimes she just turned me on so much. I didn’t tell her that but there had been some flirtatious moments between us before. I wondered if she really knew how I felt about her.

Kathy came out of the dressing room in the pink bikini. “Snap up the back,” she said. I scanned her from one end to the other. I could barely contain my urge to run my fingers all over her.

She turned for me. “How do you like it?”

“I love it. You going to get it?”

“Yeah, I think I will.”

“I’d just love to touch you in it,” I said.

“I wouldn’t mind that. Maybe we can work something out.”

We took our finds home and stopped at Kathy’s house.

“I liked the idea of you touching me in my swimsuit,” Kathy said.

“Really? I mean we haven’t talked about anything like that really.”

“You don’t really want to?” Kathy asked.

“Go put it on,” I said.

“Come watch,” she said, taking my hand and dragging me into her room.

I followed her to her room and she slowly undressed. She’s so beautiful. I didn’t know if I could wait until she put her swimsuit on. She twirled naked. “Like this, too?”

“Oh, yes,” I said, going to her. Our lips met and our bodies pressed together. I was swept away with desire. She started pulling at my clothes, taking them off. We were almost frantic to be together.

She licked her way to my breasts then down to my pussy to kiss me there. She pushed me onto the bed, and I lay down with my legs spread and knees up in the air. She began by using those tremendous fingers on my pussy still lightly, before putting them inside me to play with my clit. She was very good at what she was doing. It felt good to be touched by a woman. She brought her lips to my pussy and began licking and teasing my clit. Her fingers started to slip inside of me. I felt more and more pressure as she put more fingers into me. I wasn’t sure but I thought she had her whole hand in me. Her tongue kept licking my clit until I was just about ready to cum. She stopped touching and licking me, and then I felt something cold and hard pressing against my pussy and going inside me. It pushed in and out. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of the feeling.

“I want you to cum for me. Please cum,” she said. It wouldn’t take much more. Her tongue went at my clit and her fingers were buried up inside me. I began to quiver all over before cumming madly. I pinched my own nipples as I came for her.

As soon as I could move, I rolled over on her and started licking and kissing my way down her body. She tasted so good to me. I’d been wanting this for such a long time and apparently, she did, too. She squirmed under my licks and touch. I reached her pussy and started to lick her clit in circles and push my fingers inside her. Sometimes, I would use my fingers to wiggle over her clit as she begged me to make her cum. I wasn’t going to stop until I was able to taste her sweet nectar. As I reached up to pinch her nipples, she started to yell and shake. I buried my face in her pussy to taste it. It was wonderful.

We cuddled in each other’s arms on her bed for a few minutes until we could catch our breath. I was still horny for her. I just couldn’t help it and couldn’t seem to get enough of her. After just a couple of minutes, I started kissing and touching her again, and she responded with the same desires as I had. For the rest of the night, we played, touched, and used her vibrators on each other. It was so fantastic.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.