Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - A Matter of Taste

“If you haven’t already tried it, you really should,” Kayla said. She swore that sleeping with another woman was the thing to do. I knew that I would need a little more convincing.

“I don’t think I could do it,” I told her.

“I think you could or you wouldn’t be asking me what it’s like,” she grinned. She was a really special friend to me. We’d known each other for a while now, and I knew she was bi-sexual. I envied her openness about the whole thing. If I could be open and tell her how much I wanted another woman then maybe I could finally enjoy the fantasy.

“I didn’t say I wasn’t curious or don’t think about it. I said I don’t think I can do it,” I told her.

“Why not if you think about it?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t,” I said, but knew deep down I wanted her to tell me that she wanted to sleep with me. I was pretty sure if she was sweet and forward, that I would go to bed with her.

“I think you can. What don’t you think you can do?” She asked.

“Mostly, I don’t think I could lick a woman’s pussy?”

“That’s one of the best parts. Pussy juices are even sweeter when the woman is cumming for you,” she said, looking dreamy.

“I’d have to work myself up to that, I think,” I said, unsure of how it would be if I were ever with a woman.

“What about the other things like kissing and touching and playing with her little cunt until your fingers are wet?”

“I think I could do that. I’d have to see how it would turn out. I don’t know of a woman to be with.”

“What about me?” she asked as she came closer to me.

“You want me to sleep with you?”

“Oh, I don’t think we would be doing much sleeping,” she laughed.

“I don’t think I can,” I said, but really wanted to. Her breasts were large and firm and her abs were flat. She was such a knock out. But mostly I wanted her because she was my best friend.

Kayla lifted her shirt over her head and dropped it. She scooped her breasts into her hands and squeezed. “Don’t you love them? Don’t you want to touch them?”

I cupped the bottom of her breasts, bringing a nipple to my mouth. Kayla moaned as I touched her. My fingers ran down her body, touching everything except her pussy. I was still a little intimidated. Kayla slowly took off my clothes, as I did hers. My nipples were hard, and I really ached for her.

I continued touching her body, and then I let my fingers wander between her legs, through the soft, short hair. She squirmed and moaned. With the palm of my hand, I cupped her pussy, and she pressed against it. At that moment, I forgot that my husband was even in the room. She took my clothing off as I played with her sweet pussy.

Kayla pushed me gently back on the couch. "Please let me pleasure you," she said.

"Oh yes." I spread my legs as wide as she could and buried her face in my pussy. I gasped as her tongue went to my clit. She was so good, so soft. She was unlike my husband somehow by her gentleness. I felt more like she was in me coming out, than trying to get in.

I made sounds I had never made before. She put her fingers inside me. I don't know how many, but they moved and danced in me. I felt like I was dreaming. In only minutes, I was screaming in orgasm. Kayla continued her assault on my pussy. What made it so awesome was that I had a clitoral and vaginal orgasm at the same time. A few minutes later, I came again. My entire body shook. Kayla came up to hug me. She kissed me hard and fast. I moved my fingers to her pussy, then kissed my way down her body. I wanted to make her feel just as she had made me feel. My tongue went to her clit as she had done for me.

"Teach me. I want to make you cum," I said. I seemed to know what to do though. I licked her clit back and forth with the tip of my tongue. My fingers went into her. She was so wet, it was easy to put four fingers inside to wiggle, move, and drive her wild. First I moved my tongue over her, then my thumb.

"I'm going to cum," she yelled.

Her body shivered as she came, as I tasted it. It was like Heaven.

When reality set in, Kayla grabbed me up in her arms and held me. "You are wonderful," she said.

"Only with you." Suddenly I remembered my husband. He had gotten up and left at some point. There was a pile of cum on the floor. I knew he would be back to watch again though.

"Make love to me again?" Kayla asked. "I can't get enough of you."

"Absolutely," I smiled.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.