Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Anxious

Admittedly, I am not a very patient person. When I see something or someone I want, I tend to go after it. I am very successful because of that trait. It can be a very good thing in most cases, like my $60,000 a year reporter position. The paper likes me and pays me well for having just such a trait. I go after stories with gumption, and I don’t let up until I have just what I want.

I do the same with the woman in my life. Some woman that I’ve been with had never been with a woman before. I stuck by them, was sweet, and showed them just how great it could be with another woman.

I met Dana at work. She was new to the newspaper. I was to show her around and let her tag along with me to learn the ropes. I took her with me and told her how to become a go-getter. It was an important part of the newspaper business.

As I got to know Dana I liked her a lot. The way she carried herself and took instructions. She is very beautiful, too. Her dark, long, straight hair shined brilliantly. Her body is slim and shapely. I yearned for her.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" I asked her openly one day as we waited on a man to interview.

"Yes, actually I have," she smiled.

"I really like you. You are a go-getter. You are beautiful. I find myself aching for you," I told her hoping she felt the same way about me.

She smiled brightly, "I’ve been thinking the same about you."

"I’m glad. What do you say we go to my place after this interview?"

"I’d love to." I hope he gets here soon," Dana said.
I reached under the table at the restaurant to run my hand up her leg. She wore a short skirt with no pantyhose. Dana squirmed. My hand reached the soft mound between her legs pressed hard.

"Mmmmm," Dana said.

"I’m so anxious to have you," I told her letting my fingers roam inside her panties and inside the lips to her ever growing wetness. She moved over my fingers to press them against her clit.

"Mr. Stewart is here," she said.

I took my hand away from her unwillingly.

The interview seemed to go on forever. I ached inside, my own wetness touching my panties.

The moment the man left, we went to our car and drove to my house.

Once inside the door we began. We peeled each other’s clothing off so fast it was more like a dream than reality.

I wanted her and couldn’t help it.

With the palm of her hands, she outlined my B-cup breasts. My nipples grew immediately hard and goosebumps formed over my body. "They are just right," she told me.

I reached around her back to take her top off of her. Her breasts where larger than mine. They were round, firm, and the nipples were big and pink. I cupped them pinching the nipples. "I love yours," I told her before ascending my mouth on the nipple. I wasn’t really sure if she would let me, but I wanted, too. Her body pushed against me indicating it to be okay to touch her and lick her. I bit softly upon the nub that grew harder in my mouth. I squeezed my legs together as my sweetness between my legs already grew wet and hot for her.

"That feels good. Keep going," she told me. Her head went back letting the dark hair dangle at her waist. My fingertips drifted over her other breast in a soft feather tickle. She squirmed as I ran my hand down her ribs and over her stomach. The goosebumps formed all over her. I sat on her leg in the water pressing my wetness against it.

"I want you, Dana. I can’t help it. I’ve always wanted you," I told her honestly.

"Then take me."

Her fingers went to my mound and slipped inside. "Oh, Dana," I moaned. I wiggled my hips over her fingers so they would drift to my clit. "Touch me," I told her.

My own hand went between her legs. I felt her quiver and my fingertips ran through the hairs. I spread my legs for her to touch me. I could feel my lips part for her finger. She wiggled my clit back and forth as I did the same to her. Then she dipped her fingers way up inside of my mound and I dipped in her. Her wetness dripped for me as mine did for her. I ached inside. I needed to come with her and make her come, too. My breathing grew faster.

"I want to see your sweet mound," I told her. She got up on the side of the sofa and spread her legs wide for me. Her fingers spread the lips open so I could see. Without hesitation, I went to her and buried my face deep inside her. I had loved eating woman, and nearly needed, too. My tongue flicked fast at her clit making the bulb shake. My finger dug inside her wet sweetness. I could feel her humping my finger and squirming over my tongue. She tasted so good that I wanted more. I wanted to taste her come against my mouth.

Dana grabbed my head and forced me to lick faster as she screwed my fingers. I kept licking her clit over and over while screwing her silly. "I’m going to come." I felt her quiver all over as her wetness dripped over my fingers. Her clit swelled against my tongue. "That feels so good," she said.

After a moment, she grabbed my shoulders and firmly put me against the side of the sofa. "Let me taste you now. I want to hear you come." She spread my legs to bite at my clit. She put two fingers in my hole deep. Her tongue moved madly over my clit and she fucked me harder than I had her. I moved my hips back and forth. I felt her fill me more with three fingers, then four. I wanted her to fill me full.

"Fist me, Dana. Fill me," I ordered.

I felt her force more and more of her hand up inside of me. I pushed my hips forward to help her. Pain filled me for only a moment before she found my g-spot to finger and rotated her small hand inside me. Her nibbles against my clit became more intense at the same time as her hand pushed and played inside of me.

"I want to come, Dana. Make me come," I yelled at her. I began shaking inside from head to toe. My nipples swelled even harder and my orgasm ran through my entire body. She bit hard on my clit as I came against her tongue. My hips moved more, then I froze all over for a moment. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had.

After a minute, I brought Dana up to me wrapping her in my arms. She kissed me ever so softly and passionately. I could taste my juices on her mouth.

"You are wonderful, Dana," I told her.

"You are, too, and this is not the end of it," she told me.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.