Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Fact of Life

I think that women are just genuinely softer and sweeter than men. I know I was born to love men, but I can't help it. I love women. I've probably slept with ten women in my lifetime, and they have all been spectacular. The last woman I had was the best of all. She was so awesome to be with. Terri would take it slow, then speed up and drive me wild. She would do things like use oil on me, fuck me in a tub of jello, and drink Champaign off my body. What a wonderful woman she is.

We met at the bar where I dance. She came to the bar just to see me. She would put money in my g-string and sniff my "scratch -n- sniff panties. The audience loved her with me. They would cheer her on every time she came. I would lap dance with her and they would really scream. It really did turn me on. She was so sexy. So after work one night, we set a date to go back to her place. I knew what would happen, and I was right.

I took off my coat and all I had under it was a t-shirt and panties. Her mouth dropped to the floor. She didn't know that I hadn't gotten dressed. So Terri stood in front of me and began peeling her clothing off. She was so sexy. I ached for her.

Without thinking about it, I put my face between her breasts to smother myself in them. They were large and the nipples were hard. I brushed my cheek against the nipple, then brought my mouth to it. I nibbled lightly, while letting my hands rub them. She tilted her head back to enjoy my touch. I began to lick down her body, as she put her foot up on a bench to open herself up for my touch. I ran my hand between her legs to play with her pussy. She was already wet for me. I rubbed her clit, circling it with my fingers, then dipping inside of her. I wanted to taste her so bad.

"Sit down and spread your legs for me," I told her. She did as I asked, and I kneeled on the floor between her legs, spreading them wide. I could smell her sweet excitement for me.

"Baby, eat me," Terri said, reaching between her legs to spread her pussy lips a part.

"You are so sexy." I put my face to her sweetness. My tongue went right to the little bulb that begged for my attention. It was already swollen, so I could tell she ached for it. As she squirmed over my mouth, I licked at her clit and pushed my finger as deep inside her as I could. She moaned loudly.

"Make me cum," she whispered. Her own hands played with her breasts, as I continued to eat her, lick her, and make her wiggle in pleasure. I could taste the deep sweetness of her approaching orgasm. "I'm cumming," she said, softly between her deep breaths. Oh, she tasted so good. I was so wet from making her cum. Her excitement filled me with pleasure. It was a joy to know how I could make her feel.

"Terri, please do the same for me. My pussy aches for you," I told her, after she stopped squirming.

She got behind me as I leaned over the bench. "Want my dildo in you?" She asked me. Believe it or not, Terri always carried this strap on dildo in this giant bag she called a purse. She said that a person could never be too prepared.

"Yes, Terri, fuck me. I need it so much." I waited only a moment while she strapped it onto herself. I heard her turn on the vibrator. She rubbed it over my clit, as I arched my back for her. What a sensation. It felt so good, I could barely believe it. I rocked with her, so it would rub over my clit until it drove me to near orgasm, then she plunged it deep into my pussy. I wanted to yell. Terri reached around and played with my clit, as she fucked me hard and fast.

"Cum," Terri whispered in my ear. "Please cum."

I began to shake all over, my nipples grew hard. My orgasm went through my entire body. I moaned loud and shook all over.

"You are so good," I told her. I still ached for her. It was just like I couldn't get enough. I wanted more, even though I had just cum.

"I still want you," she said.

"Then don't stop."

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.