Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - Surprise Walk

“Hey, Cindy,” Stan yelled. I looked across the track to see my long time boyfriend waving and coming toward me. It was the first nice day of the year. I was the only one at the park until Stan showed up. It was a perfect sunny, breezy, warm day to be out enjoying it. My shoes dangled from my fingertips as I walked barefoot on the concrete. The wind rested through the small patch of woods and sometimes lifted my skirt above where I felt comfortable for it to be. But right now I didn’t care. There was only Stan to see.

“How did you know I would be here?” I asked when he reached me.

“Do I know you or what?” This big grin washed over his face and I had to laugh.

“Yes, I guess you do,” I smiled as bright as the sun and cuddled happily in his arms. “I’m so glad to see you.” I held on as tight as I could, not wanting to let go.

“It’s good to see you, too. You were so beautiful walking in the sunlight. It makes your hair such a brilliant red and your eyes almost a haunting blue.” I looked up at him, starting to giggle.

“Haunting, huh? I wonder if I can use my powers to seduce you?”

“You seduced me the day we met, baby. But I will let you again if you want.”

I took his hand and pulled him into the darkness of the woods. “You really do want me. What will you do with me?” He asked, turning to face me.

A big tree was behind him as he walked, looking at me, he bumped into the tree. I plastered myself against him. With a force unknown to me, I stuck my lips against his, darting my tongue inside his mouth. I started to kiss him passionately, my tongue wandering inside his willing mouth. Our bodies pressed together as we moved down the tree to the ground.

Frantically, I reached for his zipper on his pants to get them down, to free him of the fabric that restrained his hardness. He moaned as I touched it, stroking it up and down as we kissed and pressed our bodies together. He kissed his way down my neck, shoulder, chest, and to my breasts, freeing me from the material that bound me.

“Touch me, Stan. Please, touch me,” I said to him. He bit at my nipples as he scooted me out of my clothing, then continued to bite his way down my body until he was between my legs. He wasted no time in taking my pussy into his mouth, and I didn’t want him, too. This was so spontaneous and exciting. “Yes, eat me,” I told him, squirming in his mouth. His fingers slipped inside me, moving in and out as his tongue circled my clit. “More. Put more fingers in me.” Stan did just that. I don’t know how many, but there was a pressure that I really liked and nothing could stop us now. I didn’t even care if anyone caught us. It wouldn’t stop us. I needed an orgasm. My hips moved faster. His fingers thrust in me harder, until finally, I was cumming harder than I had in years. Immediately, I got up and pushed him back to sit on his lap. “Inside. Shove your cock inside of me.” Reaching down, I pushed it deep into my wet crevasses. He grabbed my hips to guide over him as I bent over to kiss him.

“Fuck me. Please. I’m so hard,” Stan said. I rode him as fast and hard as I could. He grabbed my breasts to squeeze them and pull on the nipples. Our breathing was fast and heavy. It was now just about dark. My body quivered again with orgasm. “Cum, baby. Cum.”

I came hard again and just then, his own moans took us over as he came deep within my loins. “Oh, yes, Stan, cum in me,” I said, cumming with him. He pulled at my nipples as we both came together. It felt so good.

We collapsed in each other’s arms. “Thank you for finding me. That was incredible.”

“It was my pleasure. This will keep me coming back to look for you,” he said, grinning.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.