Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Separation

I finally got to see Roseanne again after being separated for three months. It totally seemed like forever since we’d been together. The three months was an eternity to be alone in that apartment. I knew when I got involved with her that this would happen. After all, we are both in the Army so separation is a way of life. We only had a week to be together this time before she left again so we planned on doing nothing but having sex the whole time she was there. I had even bought a few things for the occasion.

The airport was busy when I went to pick Roseanne up. I was hoping it wouldn’t be so that when I threw myself at her, not as many people would stare. Even though lesbianism is better known these days, people still seem to frown on it showed open. Waiting the few minutes was the hardest thing, even more hard than the last few weeks.

Then I saw her. She was so beautiful, even in the bulky Army uniform.

“Hey, baby, over her,” I said, waving my arm. I just wanted to take her into my arms and never let her go.

She walked over, dropped her stuff, and hugged me very close. It felt so good to be in her arms again. How would I ever let her go again? I wouldn’t think about it now. I would just enjoy everything about her.

“I missed you so much,” I said, tears dripping down my cheeks.

“I missed you, too,” she said.

We held each other tightly for a few minutes. “What now?” I asked.

“I say we pick up my bag and go straight upstairs to a hotel room,” she said. “I don’t want to wait another minute to make love to you.”

“That sounds nice. I would like that.”

That’s just what we did, too. I couldn’t wait to have my beautiful Rosy naked in bed.

“Here’s the room,” I said, getting the door unlocked.

The moment we were inside, we dropped the bags and clung to each other. Then Rosy started to kiss me frantically, pressing her body against mine. Her knee went between my legs, and I ground my sweet, erotic, heat over her. We wasted no time in getting each other’s clothes off. Without thinking about it, I put my face between her breasts to bury myself in them. They were large and the nipples were hard. I brushed my cheek against the nipple, and then brought my mouth to it. I nibbled lightly, while letting my hands rub them. She tilted her head back to enjoy my touch. I began to lick down her body, as she put her foot up on the bed to open herself up for my touch. I ran my hand between her legs to play with her pussy. She was already wet for me. I rubbed her clit, circling it with my fingers, and then dipping inside of her. I wanted to taste her so bad.

"Sit down and spread your legs for me," I told her. She did as I asked, and I kneeled on the floor between her legs, spreading them wide. I could smell her sweet excitement for me.

"Baby, eat me," Rosy said, reaching between her legs to spread her pussy lips apart.

"You are so sexy." I put my face to her sweetness. My tongue went right to the little bulb that begged for my attention. It was already swollen, so I could tell she ached for it. As she squirmed over my mouth, I licked at her clit and pushed my finger as deep inside her as I could.

"Make me cum," she whispered. Her own hands played with her breasts as I continued to eat her, lick her, and make her wiggle in pleasure. I could taste the deep sweetness of her approaching orgasm. "I'm cumming," she said, softly between her deep breaths. Oh, she tasted so good. I was so wet from making her cum. Her excitement filled me with pleasure. It was a joy to know how I could make her feel.

"Rosy, please do the same for me. My pussy aches for you," I told her, after she stopped squirming.

She got behind me as I leaned over the bed. "Want my dildo in you?" She asked me. Believe it or not, Rosy always carried this strap on dildo in her suitcase. She said that a person could never be too prepared.

"Yes, Rosy, fuck me. I need it so much." I waited only a moment while she strapped it onto herself and then I heard her turn on the vibrator in it. She rubbed it over my clit as I arched my back for her. What a sensation. It felt so good, I could barely believe it, and knowing that we might be caught was part of the thrill. I rocked with her, so it would rub over my clit until it drove me to near orgasm, then she plunged it deep into my pussy.
Rosy reached around and played with my clit, as she fucked me hard and fast. It was so hard to be quiet and keep control.

"Cum," Rosy whispered in my ear. "Please cum."

I began to shake all over and my nipples grew hard. My orgasm went through my entire body. I tried so hard not to moan, but a low groan escaped me.

“It’s so good to see you again. I’ve missed you so much,” I said to her as we got into bed to lay together.

“I have missed you, too,” she said. She kissed me so sweetly that I automatically started to touch her again.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.