Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - Net Happening

I love being on-line. The Internet is a wondrous world where so much can happen. I’ve learned to phone fuck, cyber fuck, and meet my on-line love to really fuck. I’ve met a lot of fascinating people. Oh, I still see David on-line, but I have branched out some. I’ve discovered Video-Teleconferencing, or Cuseeme, and boy, can there be exciting conferences. I ran into it with some guy I met one night. He wanted me to check it out, so I loaded up the software and viola, I was in.

I am a person that loves to show off my body. Oh, I know it isn’t perfect, but it is nice anyhow, or so I have been told. My breasts are rather large, a D-cup, and they are still firm with nipples that point slightly upward. The nipples are at least an inch all around when hard and a soft pink in color. My thin figure shows off my curving hips and firm thighs. I keep my pussy trimmed very short, but not shaved, and it’s blond like my head. I know how to move gracefully and erotically.

David mentioned to me about Cuseeme one night, and I didn’t know what it was. He told me that it is two or more people that have some type of video camera hooked up to their computers and can see each other. I thought that could be terribly exciting, so I went out and bought the camera, hooked it up to my computer, and downloaded the software. Before I knew it, I was into the X-rated chat rooms trying to see what people did. I saw all right. They masturbated for each other. It was wonderful watching a man orgasm for me, and since I love to show off my body, this was perfect for me. The one thing I had yet to see was a couple fuck for me, or be part of the couple that is fucking for someone else. That is until Sunday Night. That was the night I met Stan and Debbie.

Stan and Debbie are older than I, maybe in their 40s or so, but still they are attractive and very nice people. I liked being able to see them and hear their voices as if we were together in real life. Stan was handsome with short gray hair, a hairy chest, and I could only imagine what was in his boxers. Debbie had brown hair and big blue eyes. Her breasts were large, and I wanted to know what her pussy was like.

That Sunday night they became more frisky with each other with each little while that would go on. Stan bit Debbie’s nipple right through the sexy short nightie she wore. She wore nothing but panties under it which were so tiny I could nearly see her pussy hairs through all the good they did her. I had to admit it looked good on her. Stan had on only boxers, and I could see his already hard cock through the white fabric.

"Have you ever watched two people making love?" Stan asked.
"Only on videos," I told him.

"We are better. You can tell us what to do," he grinned." Want, too?"

I was wet already just from the thought. I reached down so they could see, and squeezed my pussy hard. "Yes.’ I smiled.
Stan kissed Debbie undressing her. Her breasts fell out of the nightie that clad over her body. I wanted to lick her nipple and bite it. They were still pretty firm. Stan’s hands wandered over them slowly at first, then kneaded them hard as far as I could tell. His lips were brought down to meet her nipple as she bit on his neck over and over, before her hand reached the bulge in his boxers. His cock grew even more hard, and then she let it out into her hands. I drooled for it to be in my mouth. My own pussy ached for them both. I squirmed in my seat watching them.

"Are you horny, girl?" Stan asked me.

"Yes, very much so."

He stood and took off his boxers, and I saw the strong rock that stood pointing up. The palm of his hand reached it and stroked it for me to see.

"Like it?"

"Yes. I want Debbie to suck it for me. Please let me watch your tongue all over his cock," I told her. My breathing was now short, and I reached inside my shorts and rubbed my mound of soft hair.

Debbie bent to take the eight inches of hard steel into her mouth. Her tongue ran along the sides, up the front, around the head, before her entire mouth came down on his cock sending noticeable shivers through his body. She rubbed his balls and the insides of his thighs.

"More." I told her. Stan started to pump her mouth and she was able to take it all in. I stood and took my clothes off, then sat down on the chair with my legs up and wide apart. I leaned back showing off and spreading my pussy lips wide for Stan to see. A moan escaped him.

"Rub it for me. Show me how you make yourself cum," he told me.

My fingers started moving over my clit, through the short hair, then diving fast inside so he could see me fucking myself. My hips moved as his did.

"Eat her pussy, Stan. Let me see Debbie’s cunt," I told him. I continued to stroke myself, starting to use both hands. I used one for dipping deep inside and the other for wiggling my clit from side to side and around in circles.

Stan lifted Debbie, sprawling her out in the chair like I was. He spread her legs so wide I could see the bulb pushing it’s way through the lips. "Do you like her pussy?" Stan asked me.

I moaned softly then, my orgasm nearly ready. "Yes, lick it, make her squirm to cum in your mouth."

His mouth reached it, burying deep inside. I wanted to be the one that tasted the juices from her cunt and make her cum. Her hips moved as he sucked, licked, and bit. I kept moving my fingers as he ate her. My pussy wanted to cum so bad that I began to moan rather loudly just as Debbie did. My body came so hard I screeched as I knew he was tasting her cum in his mouth.

"Fuck her, Stan. Now! Fuck her!" I told him. My fingers kept playing and dancing on the stiffness between my legs. I could hear how wet I was for the both of them.

Stan turned Debbie onto her side, putting her leg up on his shoulder as he rammed his cock hard into her wet space between her thighs. His fingers wandered over her pussy playing madly, wiggling and dancing. I wanted to cum again when Stan emptied his cum into her pussy. Moaning again, another orgasm approached, yet I wouldn’t let myself cum until he did.

"Cum, Stan. Oh, please cum," I moaned.

He humped her faster, fiercer. She shook all over as the orgasm rushed through her body. His moans escaped his lips as his chest heaved. He pulled his cock from her, stroking it fast as the creamy cum ran out onto her ass. I couldn’t breath as I came harder than the last time. My nipples grew so hard they hurt.

Stan put his still stiff pole back into her again slowly riding her back down. When we all returned to breathing normal again, I watched them cuddle together and wished I could be in their arms, too.

"Think you would like to meet us? We could have a really nice time?" Stan asked.

"Yes, it would be fun," I told him grinning, still moving my fingers inside myself.

"Then let’s set up the meeting, because my cock certainly wants you," he said.

"And I would love to lick that tantalizing mound of yours," Debbie whispered.

"I would like to do a few things to each of you myself," I grinned

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.