Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - Subtle Torture

“But I want you,” Mark said, as he kissed on my neck and ran his hand up inside my shirt.

“I want you, too, but my friend, Tracy is going to be here in a minute,” I said, running my hand over his crotch.

“So, let her watch. Maybe she can learn a few things,” he said, pushing his hard-on against my hand.

“Maybe she can teach you a few things,” I teased him.

“So let her join in,” he said, moving his lips to my breast as he lifted up my shirt. He sucked my nipple, bit at it, and moved his tongue over it.

“Mmmmm, I like that, but you’d better stop before we can’t,” I said, squirming.

“Good.” His hand slid inside my shorts to my pussy. I spread my legs wide, helpless to his touch. He squeezed the soft lips then slid his fingers inside to wiggle my clit and alternating pushing his fingers deep into me. My hips began to move with him.

“That feels good,” I said, almost forgetting about Tracy coming over.

“What makes you so sure Tracy can make you feel this good?” He asked as he played.

“I’m not telling,” I grinned, breathing heavy.

“That sounds like it might be interesting. Tell me about it,” he said, playing with my pussy faster and dipping deeper.

“No,” I said. “Now stop.”

“Not until you tell me,” he said.

“But if you keep that up, I will just cum.”

“No, you won’t,” he said, squeezing my pussy.

“I’ve slept with her. I know.”

“I love to watch. I won’t even touch,” he said.

“Play with me,” I said. “Make me cum before she gets here.”
“Not unless you say you will ask her if I can watch you fuck her,” He said.

“Yes! Yes! Make me cum,” I begged.

Mark played again rapidly with my clit and fucking me with his fingers. He was so good at making me cum. I reached for my breasts and squeezed them.

Then a tap came at my living room behind me. I looked up at the window and it was Tracy smiling wide. Mark stopped playing and reluctantly, I answered the door. I had half a mind to just keep going.

“I see I’m interrupting,” she said.

“Nope, come in, but you owe me,” I said.

“Anytime,” she said.

“Well, Mark would like us to do that now,” I said.

We went to the living room. “I could do that,” she said. She turned to me and kissed me in front of him.

“I love that,” he said. “Do I get to play with myself at least?” He rubbed his hard cock.

“Nope.” I went to him, made him take his clothes off while Tracy took her panty hose off. She gave them to me and I eyed Mark evilly.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I pushed him back on the sofa. I sat on his lap and put his hands behind him. I reached behind him and tied his wrists together.

I got up off the couch and went to Tracy and started kissing her. Our tongues met and played as we took each other’s clothes off. Our hands touched the other’s breasts, pinching the nipples.

I cupped the bottom of her breasts, bringing a nipple to my mouth. Tracy moaned as I touched her. My fingers ran down her body, touching everything except her pussy.

I continued touching her body, then I let my fingers wander between her legs, through the soft, short hair. She squirmed and moaned. With the palm of my hand, I cupped her pussy, and she pressed against it. At that moment, I forgot that my husband was even in the room. She took my clothing off as I played with her sweet pussy.

Tracy pushed me gently back on the couch. "Please let me pleasure you," she said.

"Oh yes." I spread my legs as wide as she could and buried her face in my pussy. I gasped as her tongue went to my clit. She was so good, so soft. She was unlike Mark somehow by her gentleness. I felt more like she was in me coming out, than trying to get in.

She put her fingers inside me. I don't know how many, but they moved and danced in me. I felt like I was dreaming. In only minutes, I was screaming in orgasm. Tracy continued her assault on my pussy. What made it so awesome was that I had a clitoral and vaginal orgasm at the same time. A few minutes later, I came again. My entire body shook. Tracy came up to hug me. She kissed me hard and fast. I moved my fingers to her pussy, then kissed my way down her body. I wanted to make her feel just as she had made me feel. My tongue went to her clit as she had done for me. I didn’t even pay any attention to the fact that Mark was watching us.

"I want to make you cum," I said. I licked her clit back and forth with the tip of my tongue. My fingers went into her. She was so wet, it was easy to put four fingers inside to wiggle, move, and drive her wild. First I moved my tongue over her, then my thumb.

"I'm going to cum," she yelled.

Her body shivered as she came, as I tasted it. It was like Heaven.

When reality set in, Tracy grabbed me up in her arms and held me. "You are wonderful," she said.
Then I got up and went over to Mark.

“Please help me. I’ve been good. Make me cum,” he said. His cock was bulging and he’d been the perfect angel.

“Sit on him,” Tracy said.

I did just that, pushing him deep inside. He moaned loudly, thrusting intensely. Tracy came up behind me, touching my breasts, and then moving her hands down my body. As I fucked Mark, Tracy played with my clit.

“Play with her, Tracy. I’m about to cum,” Mark moaned. She pinched my nipple and rapidly played with my clit. Mark yelled as he came hard inside me. Then I shook with orgasm as Tracy held me and touched me. It was amazing.

I reached behind Mark and let him free of bondage, and we held each other.

“You two are amazing together,” he said.

“We know it,” I said, and winked at Tracy.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.