Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Jessi's Dream

I watched the movie I had rented from the video store. I told the girl behind the counter that I was renting it for my boyfriend, because he liked watching lesbians. The truth is, I like them. My boyfriend doesn't even know that I watch them. I am too embarrassed to tell him.

I like to watch the movies, spread my legs, and put my fingers between them. I love hearing my own wetness and watching my fingers play with my clit. Sometimes I use my vibrating dildo and pretend another woman is driving it into my pussy. It is my total fantasy to have sex with another woman. I kept thinking how exciting it would be to lick a woman's clit, put my fingers inside her, and make her cum. What a thrill it would be to have her lips on my clit. I knew it would be great, but up until last week, I was much too shy to ever tell a woman or look for one to be with.

"Did you like the movie?" The woman behind the counter at the video store, asked.

"Yea, it was okay. My boyfriend loved it," I lied.

"Have you ever slept with another woman?" She asked. The name on her shirt was Sue.

"No, I haven't," I told her.

"I have. It's great. Sometimes it's better than being with a man."

"I can believe that, honestly. By the looks of the videos, it seems great."

"You should try it sometime, " she said. She was very pretty with long, blonde hair; soft, pink skin; and small, firm breasts.

"I'm too shy to say anything to anyone. My boyfriend doesn't even know I like it."

"So, just do it, and don't tell him," she said.

"I don't have anyone to do it with," I said.

"You have me, if you want," Sue said.

"Really?" I asked to make sure she really meant it.

"I get off work at 8. I can be at your place a few minutes later."

I didn't say anything, just grabbed a pen and little piece of paper off the counter, wrote down my address, and handed it back.

I was a nervous wreck when I got home. I took all my clothes off and put on a silk robe, then waited.

Sue knocked on the door a little after 8, like she said.

"Wow! You look great," she said. "Can I get comfortable, too?"

"Please," I said.

Sue stood in front of me and got undressed.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"Beautiful," I said. She came to me and slowly kissed me. She pressed her body close, putting her hands inside my robe, then slipping it off to the floor. It felt so good, so erotic. I really wanted her. She put her hands all over my body, feeling my breasts, my stomach, the inside my thighs. I loved what she was doing to me. I could barely think. I spread my legs for her and she put her hand between them, squeezing at first, then slipping her fingers inside. She backed me up to the couch until I fell on it. Sue bent down to lick me all over: my breasts, hips, inside my thighs, then the inside my pussy. It felt so good. No man had ever made me feel the way she was. The tenderness she used with me was amazing. I had never felt anything like it. She seemed to know what I needed, as she played with my clit, then licked. After a few minutes, she put so many fingers in me that I felt the tightening. She wiggled them in me and drove me mad.

"Make me cum now, please," I said, as I was nearly there.

"Oh, yes, cum," she said, playing faster. I screamed as I came hard. It was fantastic.

Sue sat back on the big chair in front of me and spread her legs. I started to go to her, but she told me to stay. "Watch and learn," she said. She put her fingers over her clit and circled it over and over before slipping a finger inside. Sue was so wet, I could hear it.

"Come and taste me," she said. I was more than happy to do so. I was eager to learn and please her, and I always wondered what a woman would taste like.

I bent down between her legs. I was a bit timid at first, but it only took a few minutes to go at her with all I could. I was determined to make her cum. I began to lick and play with her. I touched her just as I had watched her do. Her pussy tasted so good. I wasn't sure I would like it, but I loved it. It was such a turn on.. I heard her moan a few moments later. She came in my mouth as I licked her. It was so wonderful. When she stopped squirming, I took her hand and led her into my bedroom. I wanted more of her, and I was sure she still wanted me. We were to make love several more times that night, and no matter how intense, it just wasn't enough. «

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.