Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Hot Fudge, Not Just Ice Cream

“I have a surprise for you,” Renee said, as she came home with groceries. She set them on the table and looked at me.

“What?” I asked, as I went over to the bag of groceries. Renee and I had been together for ages. She is the love of my life. She was forever surprising me with things, but I think that it kept our relationship exciting. I know it sure helped our sex life when she would surprise me with things. One time she brought home this awesome dildo that was simply huge. Another time, it was a strap on, which was truly exciting. And now, I had no idea what she could have in store for me.

“Get out of that bag. You can’t see it until I get it all done. Right now, I want you to go get out of those clothes and relax on the couch,” Renee said.

“Ooooo, it must be good,” I said, with a big smile. I couldn’t wait to see what it was. I went to get undressed and sat on the couch. As I was waiting for whatever it was that Renee was doing, I spread my legs and began to touch my pussy, tickling through the hair, and teasing myself with thoughts of what she had in mind.

Not long after, Renee came into the living room with a tray of things. “Hey, stop playing with that sweet pussy. No fair if you are all ready to cum before I even get started,” she said.

She neared me smiling and kneeled on the floor between my legs.

“What are you doing,” I asked, hoping she would just bury her face in my pussy.

“Spread your legs and find out,” she said, showing me the razor.

“Ooooo, shave my pussy, baby,” I said. I spread my legs very wide, moving to the edge of the sofa. Renee rubbed soapy water over my pussy lightly. It was so erotic, that I began to squirm. I loved it when she shaved me.

“You like that, baby, don’t you?” She asked me, already knowing the answer.

“Yes,” I could barely say. I looked down, watching her shave me, and it turned me on even more. Then her fingers slipped inside me, and I moaned and thrust my hips up to meet her fingers. I could hear my wetness as she moved in and out of me. I began touching my breasts, pinching the nipples, then down over my abdomen and thighs. As I closed my eyes, Renee’s fingers slipped out of me, and I felt a truly warm, wonderful feeling that flowed over me. I looked and saw her pouring warm, melted hot fudge over my clean, shaven pussy. “Oh, Renee,” I moaned.

Her head went between my legs to lick the hot fudge. She licked over the lips, through the slit, and deep inside. Then her fingers again went into me. “Oh, Renee, I’m cumming,” I said, as my body shook. She kept licking me slowly now, and her fingers moved lightly inside, but after only moments, she began to move and lick faster, until a few seconds later, I was quivering with orgasm again. But Renee didn’t stop there. She poured more hot fudge over on my pussy and ass. Wow! What a great sensation, I thought. This was better than anything in awhile. She licked down to my ass then back up to my clit, then her wet finger slipped deeply into my ass as she continued to eat the hot fudge and my own juices from me. Thrusting wildly, I let her fuck my ass with her finger, and twice more I came, before she let up on me long enough to cover her already shaven pussy in the warm hot fudge and lick her to orgasm. She thrashed around as I had, needing to cum, and I loved to taste the sweet nectar that brought on. Then I poured some over her nipples and down to her pussy and ass again. I could lick her all night like that, and she didn’t seem to mind. The more we came, the more we wanted to cum, until we couldn’t move anymore and the hot fudge was gone. This had to be one of the best treats that her and I had gotten the chance to relish in.

“Wow! That was some surprise,” I told her, while we lay in each other’s arms.

“Oh, don’t ever have to worry about surprises,” she said with that grin again. “I always have something fun in mind for you.”

“That’s what keeps us together,” I said, kissing her.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.