Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Voyeur Sex Stories - Benefits of Being a Hotel Owner

Real Estate has been my thing for years. I got into it about 20 years ago when I was left with some money and bought a house for cheap. I fixed it up, sold it, and made a tidy profit on it. Then I bought two cheap houses, did the same thing, and the cycle continued until I was making some big money. The only place I kept was a hotel that I bought myself.

The reason I keep my hotel and even run it is for something to do. And not a day goes by without something interesting happening. It’s almost like being a taxi driver. I did that a few years back and there was always something good going on. I have made it so that I’m your basic peeping Tom, even though my name is not Tom. I am able to watch inside people’s rooms from the back and no one ever pays any attention to me there. I’ve seen so many people having sex that I should be sick of it by now, but I will never get sick of it. It’s becoming a major fetish of mine instead. I love watching people fuck. I like seeing a cock sliding into a shiny, wet hole that begs to cum, while I jack-off watching them. And it’s even more fun knowing they don’t know I’m watching.

At night while it’s dark and the lights are still on is of course, the best time. I walk by the hotel rooms and keep an eye on things. Sometimes I get lucky. Sometimes, I don’t.

The first time I found out how cool it was to own a hotel, we had only been in business a couple of weeks. I hadn’t even thought of peeking into windows, but I was outside one night working on an overhang that was falling down. I was outside one of the rooms in the back where there are little vents and heard two people inside. I just had to peek through the vent. There was a tall, dark-haired woman dancing in nothing but a black, satin teddy with white ruffles along the breast line. Her slender hips moved from side to side, then in a circle eight motion. Her full round breasts shook and the nipples stood tall. I wanted to bite on them myself. I looked over to the bed to see a man staring at her. He wore only a pair of boxers. How hard his cock had become for her. My cock was also bulging already for her.

Turning back to the woman, I watched her turn her back to the man, a grin coming over her face. She danced moving her thighs here and there. Her feet pitter-pattered softly upon the floor. Her shapely buttocks swayed enticingly. She reached the shoulder straps to push them down exposing her pink, soft breasts before turning around with her hands over the lovely mounds. As her hips still moved to the rhythm, which escaped the room, the rest of the teddy dropped to the floor. I nearly came right there.

I took my stiff cock from my pants to hold it firm in my hand as I stroked my rod slowly and continued to watch.

The man rose, so he could dance with the hot woman. I wanted to be him. I wanted to suck on the firm breasts and fuck her little pussy. He pushed her back on the bed lifting her legs in the air. I saw the pink folds of her pussy. I had the most perfect view.

"Lick her pussy,” I said softly. I wanted to see his face buried between the lovely thighs. She reached down spreading the lips of her pussy apart for him. He bent down sticking his tongue over her clit. I stroked my cock faster as I saw her squirm over his face. I bucked my hips slightly so my cock dove into my hand then back out.

The man squirmed out of his boxers before rubbing the head of his cock over her clit while a finger dipped out of site inside of her. She moved wildly, and then stiffened for a moment. He grabbed her, flipping her over on the edge of the bed with her stomach down and buttocks in the air. His cock disappeared into her pussy. He fucked her hard, bucking frantically. He put a finger to her ass moving it inside. She moved back against it then forward, and back again. His other hand reached around to play with her pussy.

"I’m going to cum," I heard him say.

I stroked my cock a few more times before feeling the warm burst of my own cum shooting against the window and side of the building. I moaned as my creamy juices flowed. They were so hot together, so exciting. After that I was hooked on watching people fuck. I’ve seen all kinds and even people masturbating. It’s been very thrilling and I don’t look for it to stop anytime soon.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.