Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Hot Tub

Beth and I sunk slowly into her hot tub. I watched her lovely, firm breasts sink into the water. She looked gorgeous with my pink bikini on her slim figure.

"This feels great, Beth. I wish I had a hot tub at my house to relax in."

"Anytime you wish to come over, feel free."

We have been friends since grade school. We used to played doctor with each other back then. I saw her pussy and did a breast exam on her. It had always been my fantasy to make her cum.

"You are beautiful in that swimsuit. It shows off the auburn in your hair."

"Thank you. You look better in my pink suit than I do. Blondes always seem to look good in pink."

"I wish my breasts filled out the top as well as yours do," I said looking at them.

Beth swam over to me and without a word, she reached around my slim silhouette and unsnapped the top of the swimsuit to take it off. With the palm of her hands, she outlined my B-cup breasts. My nipples grew hard and Goosebumps formed over my body. "They are just right," she told me.

I reached around her back to take her top off of her. Her breasts where larger than mine. They were round, firm, and the nipples were big and pink. I cupped them pinching the nipples. "I love yours," I told her before ascending my mouth on the nipple. I wasn’t really sure if she would let me, but I wanted, too. Her body pushed against me indicating it to be okay to touch her and lick her. I bit softly upon the nub that grew harder in my mouth. I squeezed my legs together as my pussy already grew wet and hot for her.

"That feels good. Keep going," she told me. Her head went back letting the auburn curls dangle at her waist. My fingertips drifted over her other breast in a soft feather tickle. She squirmed as I ran my hand down her ribs and over her stomach. The Goosebumps formed all over her. I sat on her leg in the water pressing my pussy against it.

"I want you, Beth. I can’t help it. I’ve always wanted you," I told her honestly.

"Then take me."

Her fingers went to my pussy and slipped inside. "Oh, Beth," I moaned. I wiggled my hips over her fingers so they would drift to my clit. "Touch me," I told her.
My hand went between her legs and moved the bottoms to one side. I felt her quiver as my fingertips ran through her hairs. I spread my legs for her to touch me. I could feel my pussy lips part for her finger. She wiggled my clit back and forth as I did the same to her. Then she dipped her fingers way up inside of my pussy and I dipped in her. Her pussy dripped for me as mine did for her. I got off her leg to take off my bottoms. I ached inside. I needed to cum with her and make her cum, too.

My breathing grew faster as I bent down to take her panties off.

"I want to see your pussy," I told her. She got up on the side of the tub and spread her legs wide for me. Her fingers spread the lips open so I could see. Without hesitation, I went to her and buried my face deep inside her pussy. I had never eaten a woman, but I wanted, too, and nearly needed, too. My tongue flicked fast at her clit making the bulb shake. My finger dug inside her wet cunt. I could feel her humping my finger and squirming over my tongue. She tasted so good that I wanted more. I wanted to taste her cum against my mouth.

Beth grabbed my head and forced me to lick faster as she fucked my fingers. I kept licking her clit over and over while finger-fucking her silly. "I’m going to cum." I felt her quiver all over as her pussy dripped over my fingers. Her clit swelled against my tongue. "That feels so good," she said.

After a moment, she grabbed my shoulders and firmly put me against the side of the hot tub. "Let me taste you now. I want to hear you cum." She spread my legs to bite at my clit. She put two fingers in my hole deep.

Her tongue moved madly over my clit and she fucked me harder than I had her. I moved my hips back and forth. I felt her fill me more with three fingers, then four. I wanted her to fill me full.

"Fist me, Beth. Fill me," I ordered.

I felt her force more and more of her hand up inside of me. I pushed my hips forward to help her. Pain filled me for only a moment before she found my g-spot to finger and rotated her small hand inside me. Her nibbles against my clit became more intense at the same time as her hand pushed and played inside of me.

"I want to cum, Beth. Make me cum," I yelled at her. I began shaking inside from head to toe. My nipples swelled even harder and my orgasm ran through my entire body. She bit hard on my clit as I came against her tongue. My hips moved more, then I froze all over for a moment. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had.

After a minute, I brought Beth up to me wrapping her in my arms. She kissed me ever so softly and passionately. I could taste my pussy juices on her mouth.

"Now your pussy is as wet as the tub," she teased.

"Yes, want to do it again?" I asking grinning.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.