Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Exhibitionist Sex Stories - First Vacation

Brett and I hardly ever get out of the house. We are both hard-working, professional people and except for the very occasional weekend getaway, we never went anywhere together. So this weekend, we decided to really go away somewhere. It would be a long drive for us, but we could do it. We had an extra day to get there and back and planned on driving straight through. We were heading from New York to the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan. I had heard so much about it from people that I wanted to see it for myself. Our hotel was right on the shores of Lake Michigan and we would be able to see the bridge right from our bedroom window. Just the thought of it gave me the energy to keep driving without hardly a break. The only time we stopped was to eat, go to the bathroom, and get gas for the car. But when we reached the bridge, it was so worth it.

As we neared the bridge, I moved over to Brett and cuddled with him. I could just feel the presence of the longest bridge in the world. There was the feeling of coming up on two of the great lakes. It was hard to explain, yet it was a great feeling of power and prestige. We listened to the radio broadcast as we approached the bridge. It was a nice night and the stars were shining by the gazillions. Then I saw it, lit up against the sky in all its brilliant colors. I rolled the windows down and hung my head out of it to see it, smell the breeze coming up off the water, and hear the waves coming up on shore.

“Wow! Look at that!” I said excitedly to Brett. It was like magic for me. It filled me with a sort of childish joy that I hadn’t felt in many years. We pulled up in front of the lighthouse and I jumped out of the car and nearly ran down to the beach. After kicking off my shoes, I walked to the edge of the shore barefoot in the sand. It was soft between my toes and the wind blew gently through my hair as I stood in the presence of brilliance.

The Mackinac Bridge is the longest suspension bridge in the world. It’s five miles long and was nearly the bridge that would never be built. Many men lost their lives for this creation, including one woman that went over the bridge in her car many years ago. Now it was lit up against the dark sky of the night and all I could do was stare at it.

“You could have waited for me,” Brett said as he walked up behind me and put one arm around my back.

“No, I couldn’t. Can’t you just feel it pulling you? Can’t you feel its power?” I said.

“You are like a kid in a toy store. Your face is lighting up as brightly as that bridge. It’s so cute,” he said. He pulled me close and there on the shore of the great lake, he kissed me. Our body pressed together as our tongues played. I felt good in his arms, kissing on the beach with the Mighty Mack watching over us. He started to undress me, and even the thought of someone lurking on the shores with us, didn’t stop what we were about to do. We fumbled with each other’s clothes until we were naked among the stars. We touched each other up and down our length. I roamed over his chest, stomach, hips, and thighs. He was already very hard, and I ached to lick and touch his cock. I kissed my way down his body until I was on my knees before him. Right there under the stars I sucked his cock and licked his balls. He didn’t seem to care that there was a possibility of people walking by and neither did I. This was our time and I had been waiting for this for a long time. My fingertips ran over his ass and back of his legs as I sucked him. He pumped my mouth, gently moving his hips back and forth. Then he pushed me back into the sand and put my feet on his shoulders.

“Fuck me, baby. Right here in the sand,” I said. With one thrust, he was deep inside me, pumping me with force and pleasure. We kissed and touched and moved with each other. He bit my nipples. I licked his ear.

“Cum with me, babe,” he said as I felt him tense up. The water came up on shore and the coldness reached my ass just then. I could hear the rhythm of the water coming up on shore. His cum burst inside me creating a pressure that put me over the edge then. I moaned, wildly shaking as he held me. He bit my nipple and massaged my other breast as I came with him.

When I could breathe again, I looked over at the bridge, admiring all that it was. It was not only romantic but a complete sexual turn-on for me.

“When we get to our hotel, will you do that several more times this weekend?” I asked. “I want to fuck in the presence of the Mighty Mack over and over.”

“I think I can accommodate you there,” he said with a grin. “Maybe I have a lot to thank the bridge for.”

“I think you might be right. You do,” I said, sheepishly.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.