Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Wanting More

Janine has been my best friend for many years. We grew up together. She lived across the street from me all of our adolescence and through our teens. We didn’t always get along, but for the most part, we couldn’t be separated. Sometimes we would fight over boys. I hated when we liked the same guy. She would end up getting him first, then after they would fight, the guy would come to me. Janine would get angry with me even though she didn’t want the guy anymore. I knew it put a strain on our friendship, but sometimes I liked the guy so much it didn’t matter at the time. I would go with him anyway.

As we grew older we went our own ways, but we always kept in touch. We stopped sharing men as we got smarter. Janine and I would remain best friends. She moved away and I found myself missing her while she was away.

A few months later Janine returned and I was sure glad to see her. She hugged me, then kissed me. I looked at her for a moment not knowing what to think exactly. I did feel something for her and after all these years I could finally admit it. She leaned over to me reading my mind and kissed me again. This time the kiss was slow and passionate as our bodies pressed together.

"I admit that I want you," Janine said.

"I didn’t realize that I want you, too. When you kissed me just now I found myself needing you more than any man I’ve ever been with," I told her. "When you moved away I was with another woman. It was a wonderful experience. I learned a lot."

"Show me," she told me.

That was all I could stand. I kissed her hard letting my tongue play with hers. She was so soft and exciting. She smelled so sweet. I probably went to fast on her, but she didn’t stop me, she didn’t seem to mind. Janine seemed to want me as much as I wanted her. My hands began to wander over her breast. I had stared at them for so long wanting to touch and lick and nibble on her. It was so firm, yet soft. Kneading her breast in such a soft, gentle way made her breath deeply pressing her body even closer. Her bare skin felt so good to me as I reached under her shirt. Janine wore no bra. Her nipples were hard and luscious. She moaned with approval.

Janine was rather shy progressing at first and that was okay. I would help her as long as she didn’t get angry. She stood back unbuttoning the sundress. There was nothing on underneath. She left the dress open, but didn’t remove it.
"You are so beautiful," she told me. She opened the dress to first stare at me before getting brave and coming near. Janine put both hands gently on my breasts. I squeezed my legs together, so horny I could burst. She bent to lick my nipple biting softly. The tips of her fingers touched the mounds of my breasts so lightly that it tickled. My nipples were so hard they hurt. She ran her hands down over my body, then kissed me again.

Janine began her descent down my body. Her tongue licked in small circles, her fingers danced upon my skin. Then when they came between my legs, I moaned unknowingly.

"Oh, Janine, play with me," I said spreading my legs.

Instead Janine dragged me into the bedroom, undressing both of us, then I lay on the bed. She crawled over me and spread my legs. Reaching down, I spread the lips for her. Very lightly, her tongue tickled my clit, the inner lips, and up inside the hole a little. I moaned again moving my hips to meet her lips. I didn’t want it to end. I had been waiting to make love to her for so long. I didn’t really think she would ever do this and here she was with her head between my legs. Janine moaned as she ate my mound. It really did turn her on. I was so glad that she liked what she was doing to me, because I sure loved it. I let her lick me and then wiggle my clit with her tongue and finger. A few minutes later I could feel pressure inside the deep wet hole. Her fingers played and danced and plunged in and out of me. She would lick up my juices that she made flow. All of a sudden, I flipped over so my mound was on her face. I wanted to taste her mound as she did mine. I wanted to see if what she was doing to me really made her hot, and I wanted to make her come.

"That feels so good," Janine said as I spread her legs and started licking. She was excited for me. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. My hips moved so my mound danced over her face. I licked her clit, her hole, the inner lips. I plunged my fingers deep inside of her. Wiggling her clit made her wiggle against me. The smell of her sex, the wetness of her mound, made me want to come. She moaned again shaking.

I felt her tongue still against me, her fingers still diving into me. I reached down and moved her fingers over my clit in circles so she would know to please me.
"I want to come, Janine, please make me come," I said still playing with her.

"I’m coming now. Oh, I’m coming," she said moving my clit madly. That was all I could stand. My body shook as the orgasm took me away. Then I licked her clean and dry. I loved the taste of her juices.

After a few minutes we turned around and lay naked in each other’s arms. I rubbed her breasts and mound softly. I looked into her eyes as she stared at me. "Did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. And I like you," she smiled.

I kissed her passionately again playing in the hairs of her mound. "Do you want me again?" I asked her.

"Yes, I do," she said and winked. "I can’t get enough of you."

"Me either."

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.