Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - Slumber Party

It's been a long time since I slept over a girlfriend's house. We just thought it might be fun. Samantha and I have been friends for a long time. We had gone to college together and always had the best times. We were pretty close and told each other nearly everything. However, I never told her how much I desired to sleep with her. She was just so desirable. If being a cheerleading in our college is any indication of how beautiful she is, now you have an idea. I really wanted to touch those large breasts of hers and play with her sweet pussy. I knew I could please her but I was too embarrassed to tell her what I wanted.

Sam and I went to the movies that night. It was great to hang out. When we got back to her apartment, we decided to play quarter bounce, a drinking game. I wasn't as good at it as she was, but I got in my share. She bounced the quarter into the glass nearly every time, leaving me to drink the glass of beer and catch the quarter in my mouth. It was a lot of fun and after a half hour, we were both pretty drunk but we didn't care. We weren't going anywhere. That was the purpose of the slumber party.

As I laid in bed that night just before I thought I would pass out, I felt myself getting very horny. It was the booze, I was sure, but it didn't change the fact that I was aching between my legs. I wished I had the nerve to tell Sam how much I wanted her, but instead I laid there with my fingers playing with my clit and thinking about how much I wanted her. She was so sweet, so special, so beautiful. The long blonde trussles of hair that dangled down over her breasts were very lovely. Her blue eyes glistened as I looked at her when we were together. Her breasts with the upward pointing nipples, were so firm that they cried out for me to touch them. As I thought of her, I played and touched myself until my breathing was hard to control.

"Let me do that," Sam said, coming over to me. There were two single beds in her room. I was in one, she was in the other. Now we were both in the same bed. She was nude when she came to me. I couldn't believe this was happening but I sure was glad that it was. If it was the booze, then that was okay, as long as I would remember it in the morning.

She reached into her dresser to get her vibrator out. It was a pretty large latex one. "What do you think of this?" She asked, grinning.

"I think I would like you to put it inside me."

"You've wanted me for a long time, haven't you? I have just had that feeling when I'm around you. Maybe because I've wanted you, too."

She went into my arms and kissed my lips, hot and passionately. Her tongue played with mine, making me want her even more. Our legs tangled in each other's. She reached for my breasts, squeezing and kneading. I did the same to hers. Finally, I was with her, touching her. She was as good as I knew she would be. The kisses trailed down my neck and shoulders. She sat me upright to take off my T-shirt. Her hands on my breasts nearly burned my skin, they were so warm.

"Oh, Sam, you feel so good. You make me feel so good," I moaned to her.

The kisses and nibbles went down my ribs and stomach, then over my thighs and to my pussy. She nibbled on the pussy lips through the panties. I reached up over my head to grab the headboard, as she spread my legs to run her teeth along the slit over the material. Moving the panties out of her way, she went right to my pussy, through the lips, and to the clit. She was so good at it. I could tell I was not her first, as she was mine. I knew I could make her feel good though. I just knew it. She started licking my clit and nibbling on me. She moved her tongue from side to side and around in circles. My hips moved with her. She placed the dildo to the hole that begged to be filled. I could hear my own wetness as she moved it around and then, thrust it deep inside.

I moaned loudly ,as she fucked me with the dildo. Vibrations came from it after she turned it on. Her tongue still licked me faster and more furious.

"It feels so good," I told her.

"Oh, yes, I bet it does," she mumbled to me. She moved the dildo in and out of my pussy, then buried her face between my legs. Without warning, she got up off the bed to straddle my face.

"Oh, yes, let me taste your cunt," I said. I could barely stop from cumming already. Two of my fingers slid up inside her. My tongue came to rest on her clit. The taste of her drove me mad with lust. My own cunt began to throb, wanting to cum. Every time I nearly came, she stopped and pressed my pussy with the palm of her hand. She drove me crazy. Sam removed the dildo from my pussy for a moment, reaching next to us to get some ice from the glass next to the bed. She rubbed the ice over my clit, then down to the hole, and put it inside. I almost cried in the agony of lust. It just felt so good. The vibrator went back in my pussy. The ice dripped from me on the bed but she spread my legs even wider to lick it up.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" She said, with a sinister voice.

"Yes," I said, in-between licking her clit and fucking her with my fingers.

"I'm about to cum. Lick me faster," she says. She fucked me ever so hard.

"CUM!!!! And make me cum with you," I said.

I felt her begin to shake and moan. Her deep hole squeezed against my fingers. I licked her clit hard, back and forth to let her continue to cum.

She took the vibrator from my cunt to let it slide over my clit, then leaving it there hard against it, vibrating while putting her finger in me.

"Yes!" I shook all over, feeling me cum on her fingers. The vibrator is what set me off. I moaned a loud shriek as she rocked over my face slowly.

After a few minutes, she turned herself around to cuddle me in her arms. She kissed me sweetly and slowly. I hugged her tight. She was so lovely that I didn't want any of this to end.

She looked at me, and I smiled at her. "Thank you," is all I could find to say.

"Want more?" She asked.

"Please."

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.