Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Voyeur Sex Stories - Hotel Watcher

I guess I can’t blame my fetish on my parents like most people do. Mine started from an incident. I love watching people fuck. I like seeing a cock sliding into a shiny, wet hole that begs to cum, while I jack-off watching them. Mostly I go to hotels to do this. It’s easy in so many of them. I watch through the window while I stroke my thick, hard cock. It’s so exciting to watch someone get off.

At night while it’s dark and the lights are still on, I sneak up to the windows watching and waiting. I never wish to hurt anyone. I just like to watch people fuck. Most of the time I leave my calling card which is my cum left beneath the window.

The first time I became exposed to watching people getting each other off was while I took a walk one night. I was out of town on business staying at a hotel. It had been a beautiful night so I decided to walk down the isles of rooms for some fresh air. As I walked along I heard music coming from a nearby window. Quietly, I crept over to peek inside. A tall, auburn-haired woman danced in nothing but a black, satin teddy with white ruffles along the breast line. Her slender hips moved from side to side, then in a circle eight motion. Her full round breasts shook and the nipples stood tall. I wanted to bite on them myself. I looked over to the bed to see a man staring at her. He wore only a pair of boxers. How hard his cock had become for her. As mine had as well.

Turning back to the woman, I watched her turn her back to the man, a grin coming over her face. She danced moving her thighs here and there. Her feet pattering softly upon the floor. Her shapely buttocks swayed enticingly. She reached the shoulder straps to push them down exposing her pink, soft breasts before turning around with her hands over the lovely mounds. As her hips still moved to the rhythm which escaped the room, the rest of the teddy dropped to the floor. I nearly came right there.

I took my stiff cock from my pants to hold it firm in my hand as I stroked my rod slowly and continued to watch.
The man rose, so he could dance with the hot woman. I wanted to be him. I wanted to suck on the firm breasts and fuck her auburn-haired pussy. He pushed her back on the bed lifting her legs in the air. I saw the pink folds of her pussy. I had the most perfect view.

"Lick her pussy.", I said softly. I wanted to see his face buried between the lovely thighs. She reached down spreading the lips of her pussy apart for him. He bent down sticking his tongue over her clit. I stroked my cock faster as I saw her squirm over his face. I bucked my hips slightly so my cock dove into my hand then back out.
The man squirmed out of his boxers before rubbing the head of his cock over her clit while a finger dipped out of site inside of her. She moved wildly, then stiffened for a moment. He grabbed her, flipping her over on the edge of the bed with her stomach down and buttocks in the air. His cock disappeared into her pussy. He fucked her hard, bucking frantically. He put a finger to her ass moving it inside. She moved back against it then forward, and back again. His other hand reached around to play with her pussy.

"I’m going to cum." I heard him say.

I stroked my cock a few more times before feeling the warm burst of my own cum shooting against the window and side of the building. I moaned as my creamy juices flowed.
Suddenly, I saw another man come from the bathroom. I had not known there was another person. He stroked his cock as the other man dismounted the woman. She got on her knees. His cock went right into her mouth. Toying with his balls, he forced his cock in and out of her mouth. She spread her legs reaching down to play with her sexy, wet cunt.

My cock sprung alert all over again. I stroked it faster than before as I was still so completely horny. I saw the woman put her fingers inside herself, moving them in and out. I stared at the glistening cunt pretending I was fucking her.

This man released his cock from her mouth, stroking it at nearly the same pace as I. Moments later he came on her face, tongue, and tits.

I moaned as I came again all over the wall. The woman suddenly shook with her fingers in her pussy. She had been so wonderfully exciting.

I stroked my cock a few moments longer before zipping my pants up, blowing the woman a soft kiss, then running off into the night. That night I woke up twice to cum in the sheets thinking of her sweet, wet pussy.

Let the Fantasy Be True

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.