Saturday 20 March 2010

Free Lesbian Sex Stories - More Than Nursing

The other day I had to go to the doctor’s for a checkup. It is summer now and I am ready to be more active, but I wanted to make sure that I am healthy enough to get to do so.

“We will give you an EKG just to be sure that your heart can take it,” the doctor said. “Take your shirt and bra off and lay back on the table. The nurse will be in here in a minute.”

“Okay,” I said. I hated having to undress. It was just embarrassing.

I lay on the table with nothing over my breasts. I was a bit chilly, which made my nipples hard. She came into the room with the EKG machine and started to hook me up to wires. I felt like a science experiment. As she put them up to my left breast, she gently moved it to put the wires under it. It felt good to be touched so softly by a woman. Each time she tried to get a reading, the machine would jam up so she would move the wires a little and move my breast again. I knew my nipples were hard for other reasons now. The nurse was such a turn-on and her touch was one that I wanted more of.

“Are you cold?” The nurse asked.

“No, I’m fine.”

“Just that there are signs of you being cold,” she said, looking at my nipples.

“Well, truth is, it’s your touch. It don’t mean to sound odd, but I really like it,” I said.

“No, I’ve been told that before. I understand. I’m pretty good at a lot of things.”

“I bet you are. I wouldn’t mind finding out.”

“I can arrange that,” she said.

“Please,” I said back.

“Let’s try this stuff,” she said getting this tube of some kind of lubricant. The nurse dribbled the lube over her fingers and began massaging my large breasts. I loved watching her hands on them. It truly got me hot. My nipples became excited at the very touch of her hands and lube. I thrust my chest toward her, letting her know that I approved of what she was doing to me.

After lingering at my breasts awhile, she moved her hands down to my stomach, legs, and thighs, working ever so slowly on me.

I took some of the lube and began rubbing it into the nurse’s dark skin. My fingers moved to her top, which I removed so I could put my fingers on her firm breasts. She had the most awesome, large nipples to play with and they were so hard.

The nurse had me stand so she could take off my skirt and panties. I did the same for her. I guess she didn’t worry about anyone coming in, so I didn’t either.

I continued touching her body, spreading lube all over it. She felt so good to my touch with the lube on her body. And it was the greatest thing I ever felt having her hands sliding over my naked figure. My fingers wandered between her legs, through the soft, short hair. She squirmed and moaned. With the palm of my hand, I cupped her pussy, and she pressed against it.

She pushed me on my back on the table again and reached into this glass that she had on the counter. Then I felt cold ice running down my body after it had been so hot from the lube. I couldn’t concentrate on anything after that. The only thing I knew was that I was aching and needed to get off at some point. The nurse ran the ice down my neck, around my nipples, and then down my stomach. She licked the dripping water off my nipples as the ice cube cooled my heated body. The ice came to my pussy and I spread my leg very wide for her. It made me jump nearly out of my skin when the ice cube reached my clit. It hardened immediately. Her fingers pushed the ice deep inside me.

"Please let me pleasure you," she said.

"Oh yes." She put my legs up in the stirrups, and I let my knees drop. The nurse buried her face in my pussy, licking the cold water that dripped from my pussy. I gasped as her tongue went to my clit. She was so good, so soft. Her fingers went into my pussy, pushing the ice deeper inside.

I made sounds I had never made before. She put more fingers inside me. I don't know how many, but they moved and danced in me, and I could feel the ice move inside. My clit was so hard that I thought it would burst. I felt like I was dreaming. In only minutes, I was screaming in orgasm. The nurse continued touching my pussy. What made it so awesome was that I had a clitoral and vaginal orgasm at the same time. A few minutes later, I came again. My entire body shook. The nurse came up to hug me. She kissed me hard and we slid against each other’s bodies and then I moved my fingers to her pussy. I kissed my way down her greasy body. We switched places on the table. I wanted to make her feel just as she had made me feel. My tongue went to her clit as she had done for me.

"Put ice in me, too. Please," she said. I took two pieces of ice from the glass and ran it over her body and down to her clit like she had done to me. I knew if it turned me on, it would her, too. I licked her clit back and forth with the tip of my tongue and slipped the ice cubes up deeply inside her. My fingers pushed them and moved them. The water leaked from her and over her clit, which I happily licked.

"I'm going to cum," she yelled.

Her body shivered as she came and as I licked her. She squirmed and I thought for a minute that she would yell.

“That was awesome.” We got dressed in a hurry so as not to get caught. It was a pretty close call, because the doctor came in a few minutes later.

“How’s it going? Did you get the reading?” He asked.

“Yes, Doctor. Right here.”

“Let’s make her another appointment for two weeks, so we can see how the physical activities is going,” he said.

“With any luck, I will get a lot more activity,” I said, and winked at the nurse.
Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and get dollars for every visit to your short urls.

Your cOmment"s Here! Hover Your cUrsOr to leave a cOmment.